Monterey, CA 93940 Map · Phone number

20121020aliottiwedding34038
20121013fessendenwedding32797

6 Reviews for Rachel Zee Photography

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

Rachel was an amazing photographer. I would recommend her to everyone. She is sweet, flexible and a pleasure to be around. Her photography captured our wedding perfectly, from the sweet and heartfelt moments to the fun and silly moments. As someone who is uncomfortable in front of the camera, she made me feel at ease and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Hannah · Married on 08/26/2016

Rachel is absolutely amazing, I know whatever I say won't do her justice. Rachel photographed our wedding this past august and she was my favorite wedding vendor by far. I fell in love with her profile on her website for her artistic eye and style. I also loved that she is involved with Elizabeth's Library International which establishes libraries and supporting educational opportunities in underserved areas of the world. Once I met her I knew I had to have her photograph our wedding as she was genuinely interested in me, our love story, and what was important to us on our wedding day. She responded to emails quickly and was very flexible with our day and customized a package that met our needs. She even stayed a couple hours more than originally scheduled since dinner went long and we wanted more photos dancing. My husband and I wanted to do a color smoke bomb effect during our bride and groom photos during cocktail hour and since Rachel was concerned that it may be a fire hazard and didn't want to risk it on our wedding day (which we appreciated) so she offered to do a second photoshoot no charge. So thoughtful and generous!

She captured our day beautifully- from the decoration details, family shots, and candid moments of the day. Looking at the pictures I didn't even remember her being there taking pictures, she was a calm and warm presence when interacting with her yet she maneuvered around non-invasively. She captured our ceremony from so many different spots and angles and everyone kept saying that we didn't even notice her taking most of them which was perfect- as it made our pictures feel more natural and authentic. I can't stop looking at our photos- I'm obsessed with them! People keep saying they're the best wedding photos they have seen.

Not only is she an amazing artist and photographer, she is a wonderful person.

I could go on and on- just know that you will be so happy with her and her work!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Raquel · Married on 07/12/2015

Rachel is awesome! She was the photographer for my wedding. She is so sweet and makes things super easy!! She also very responsive to emails. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Rachel Zee Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Proofs

• Monterey, 93940 See on map
    Location of (Rachel Zee Photography)