13655 Hwy 8 Bussiness #45, El Cajon, CA 92021 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rachel Wattson Photography

I am a San Diego based photographer that specializes in weddings, engagments, and family photos... but who says we have to keep it to San Diego? I will go where you want to have your pictures done! Hawaii, sure. Lake Tahoe, why not? Italy... if you insist. If a picture is worth one thousand words consider what I do helping to write a chapter of your life story.

I want to make sure we are a match for style and personality. I do not consider the people I work with just clients, but people to build a relationship with. These factors are important to me when I work with someone artistically. I want you to love your photography experience with me and the memories we capture.

Feel free to contact me for any of your photography needs

Follow Rachel Wattson Photography on

783a7439948a75f8 1342927687084 IMG0043done
KandA28

1 Reviews for Rachel Wattson Photography

Calee · Married on 04/11/2012

Rachel was extremely easy to get a hold of, sent me a list of helpful information several weeks before my wedding and helped my decide what poses and pictures I'd want! She is super friendly and helpful :)

She also did our engagement photo shoot. The location she chose was awesome and I'm still getting compliments on how our photos turned out! She listened to what I wanted and delivered! I highly recommend her - let OTHER things stress you out on your wedding day, not your photography!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Rachel Wattson Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rachel Wattson Photography 1
    25% off Engagement Session
    Engagement sessions are all about having FUN! We go to a location or two and I let the two of you be you! Engagement sessions are great to use for video montages, guestbooks, invitations and more. We take the pictures and you get a CD of your 20 best shots plus a free wedding consultation. All images exceeding the number given, prints and other products come at additional costs. Book a session with Rachel Wattson Photography today!

• 13655 Hwy 8 Bussiness, #45 El Cajon, 92021 See on map