Rachel Reeves Events

Serving the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, Carrollton, TX 75006 Map · Phone number

About Rachel Reeves Events

One Accord Weddings is a professional Wedding Coordination Company that will take you step by step through the wedding planning process. With ten years in the industry, we have many relationships with wedding vendors that are dedicated to bringing you exceptional service! Whether you need every detail planned, or you just a few particulars taken care of, we are here to make sure all your dreams come together for your perfect day! Give us a call today to set up a free consultation!

The bride holding a bouquet
Wedding cake
Wedding cake

17 Reviews for Rachel Reeves Events

Kim · Married on 08/02/2014

My daughter and I chose One Accord Weddings to help plan her wedding. Rachel was such a pleasure to work with. So personable and yet professional. We were planning an out of town wedding and she saved me so much in time and travel. Every detail was just done! Every vendor she recommended was 5 stars and very easy to work with. The wedding day went by with absolutely no hitches! So smooth and many memories made which included Rachel herself. She became not only our wedding planner but a lasting friend. Thanks Rachel for everything!!!

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2014

Rachel was a HUGE lifesaver! I'm not the "wedding" type so I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, when I should be doing it or how I should be doing it. She took care of all of that. She helped to hook me up with fantastic vendors and she was in constant contact with all of them. She kept my entire wedding party updated and on point. Her timeline was very specific and perfectly planned. I didn't have to do any of that!

You know how everyone tells you to expect something to go wrong because no wedding ever goes perfectly? Well I can honestly say that because of Rachel that statement simply isn't true. EVERYTHING went through perfectly! I highly recommend her for your wedding...you won't have to worry about a thing!

Emmaline · Married on 03/22/2014

Rachel was a DREAM and a lifesaver. My wedding would not have gone as smoothly as it did (or smoothly at all, for that matter) without her help. I feel like she was effectively helping in ten places at once, all throughout the event. I saw her distribute tips and thank you cards, organize set up, keep bridesmaids and groomsmen on a timeline, locate people who were missing, get questions answers, solve any and every problem that came up. She took all of the guesswork and unknowns out of the event and made everyone feel calm and confident about what they needed to be doing and where they needed to be.

She is the sole reason that I was able to enjoy, take part in, and remember my event. She brought me food, updated me and gave me time warnings before important moments in the reception. When it was discovered that the catering staff forgot the taps we needed for the kegs, she handled the situation and made sure that someone delivered the taps to the event ASAP. When our driver didn't show up before our exit, she instructed us to go enjoy the last few minutes and that she would handle it. She knew exactly what to do and everyone else noticed it as well. I had people, especially those in a more involved role, telling me how wonderful she was both during and after the event.

Award

Rachel Reeves Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

If you want Step by Step planning for that Special Day, please give One Accord Weddings a call, you will be glad YOU Did! I am proud to give my endorsement.

• The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band.
    The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band. Wedding Bands

The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band. puts our enthusiastic stamp of approval on Rachel and her team at One Accord Weddings. As an entertainer, working with them means we'll have a well planned show with no question of who is doing what when. She has proven the ability to plan successful events, so we look forward to working together again and again.

• april ruiz | PURE COLOUR
    april ruiz | PURE COLOUR Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with many wedding coordinators but Rachel is one of a kind. She is very calm and detailed! I have worked with several brides that used Rachel's services, she is a pleasure to work with. Rachel makes things happen without a hitch and if there was you would never have known it because of her work ethic. She builds a friendship / bond with her clients that amaze me and she always has a smile on her face. Thank you for making my job easier, April ;)

• Serving the Dallas, Fort Worth Metroplex Carrollton, TX 75006 See on map