$1,500

Reception (2)
Day-Of Coord. (2)
Timelines (1)
Religious (1)

I seriously can’t put into into words how thankful my family, my husband, and I are for Rachel. She and her team are the literal definition of perfection. The only reason my day went so smoothly was because of her. A few things I just can’t forget to highlight.

- she was literally at my beckon call from the moment I hired her to the moment I left my wedding.
- she never missed a beat. I’m organized (and I mean extremely on top of things and organized) and she still helped with things I never thought of.
- she got there BEFORE ME the day of my wedding to begin supervising things (swoon)
- she helped unpack, decorate, delegate, and just so many things you would never have anticipated
- her, her amazing assistant, AND SON were there helping the entire night. Mind. Blown.
- I probably asked her and Ana her assistant to rebustle my dress like 6 times and they were always on top of everything
- Rachel and her team were the last ones out of the venue aside from my parents. They legitimately were a machine getting everyone out at the venue clean.

I know this review is long, but I truly was stunned with Rachel. If I could give her and her team 10 stars I would. Wish everyday was my wedding day and I would hire her all over again. You’ve become like family babe! Keep building your empire! (Also, in the pics attached most of the decor was all thanks to Rachel)

Profile Picture Tay, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What can I say about Rachel May… She is an amazing wedding planner! If you are looking for someone to ease your mind and make sure your wedding day runs smoothly, look no further. Rachel is your girl! Let me start by saying I hired Rachel as a “day-of” coordinator. This is such an understatement. Rachel was engaged with me throughout the entire process, constantly staying in touch and making sure I was staying on top of everything. As the mother of the groom, I was responsible for hiring all vendors and I did SOOO much research. I learned of Rachel from a bride to bride page on Facebook, where she was highly recommended not only by brides, but by other vendors. This spoke so highly of her. Leading up to the wedding she would text with little things she wanted to be sure I thought of (like an extra table cloth for the DJ). The day before the wedding as I was frantically buying blankets for our outdoor guests, Rachel was on the phone with me figuring out how to place them at the wedding. The day of… she and her assistant Anna were true heroes! I was able to spend the entire day with family instead of setting up the wedding. When I arrived everything was done, ready and beautiful. Rachel knew what I was trying to achieve and she did it. When we had to move the ceremony inside at literally the last minute, she organized everyone to set up the inside ceremony site and it was seamless and beautiful. I also want to add that Rachel let us borrow several of her wedding inventory items and this really saved us time and money and added an extra touch of personalization and detail to the wedding. The day and night ran smoothly thanks to Rachel and Anna who went above and beyond to make the day perfect. I highly recommend Rachel May Weddings and would 100% hire her again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Carrie , 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachel is by far the BEST bang for your buck! She has a true passion for what she does, and is always there to help you along the way. She was there for every question and concern I had. If you have to hire anyone, hire Rachel!!!!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Rachel May Weddings Pricing