1031 Thompson Way, Placerville, CA 95667 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 4

About Rachel Fawn Photo

Rachel Fawn Photo, based out of Pollock Pines, California, is an experienced wedding photography company specializing in wedding photojournalism and authentic, adventurous engagement sessions. Owner and lead photographer Rachel has been photographing for over 20 years. She started her business in October 2017 and has photographed over 80 weddings and over 100 sessions as lead photographer in this time.

Rachel Fawn Photo delivers hand-edited full-resolution digital files via an online gallery ready for you to download, share, and print. The gallery also offers the ability to order professional prints, canvases, metal prints and mounted prints. Clients are given a full print and web release.

Follow Rachel Fawn Photo on

10 Reviews for Rachel Fawn Photo

• Kari

Kari Fish · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Great photographer!

Rachel was amazing! She put me right at ease on our big day and did such an amazing job - she had such an eye for just exactly what we wanted and felt just like having a good friend taking our pictures :) We totally adored her!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Rachel Fawn Photo's reply:

Thank you Kari!!! I really enjoyed capturing the love between you two in such a beautiful location. You are both such amazing people and I hope we cross paths again! ❤️
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2019

She a ninja!!

Rachel was absolutely amazing! She was everywhere and I didn’t even notice. She captured so many amazing moments that we can cherish for the rest of our lives now.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Rachel Fawn Photo's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Brittany!! I had so much fun being your ninja. ❤️ I hope to see you again in the future!
  • Cicily

Cicily · Married on 09/01/2019

Rachel is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

When planning our dream wedding(s), one of the best decisions we made was hiring Rachel. I interviewed multiple photographers and Rachel was the only one who put me at ease. Rachel was really able to look at the different styles of photography that we liked and conceptualize ways in which she could capture our multi day wedding in photography that will stand the test of time. Rachel was happy to be taken a little bit out of her comfort zone and experiment with me so that my fiance and I could get exactly what we wanted. I won't say that I was a bridezilla but I will say that I had a very specific vision in mind for what I wanted and Rachel was able to roll with low light scenarios, smoke bombs, champagne being poured from the sky and through all of that take amazing pictures with a wonderful attitude. In addition to delivering amazing photography Rachel really went above and beyond for us including staying in the East Bay for a long holiday weekend so that she could be at multiple events and even trading in some equipment to take better pictures in our low light ceremony after taking test shots during our rehearsal. Our pictures were delivered extremely fast (sneak peak from first wedding on Friday came while we were getting ready for the second wedding on Sunday) and the portfolio with all of our pictures was delivered within 2-3 weeks (we were still on our honeymoon in fact). In the end I can't say enough good things about Rachel and can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Rachel Fawn Photo's reply:

Wow Cicily, I can't thank you enough for this amazing, heartfelt and thought-out review. It truly was my honor to have the pleasure of capturing your most special weekend!

Rachel Fawn Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Moda Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

A a wedding professional, I look at professional wedding photography quite often, and believe I know quality work when I see it. When it came time to choose a photographer for my own wedding I REALLY LUCKED OUT when I came across an ad posted by Rachel Fawn. She is 5 out of 5 starts in quality, price, professionalism, creativity, and service. She was able to anticipate our needs, and make room in her schedule for extra hours on the day of. She had great suggestions for photos, and choreographed everything perfectly, yet it was like she was a very lovely fly on the wall. She was patient and flexible with the requests of our guest. She communicated with us very effectively ahead of time, in the moment, and after the event. There was never a moment when we had to wonder what her next step was. She was very organized and professional. Rachel was more than prompt in delivering the stunning photos after the wedding. When we received the photos we were more than thrilled. They were BEAUTIFUL. My uncle, who is a retired professional wedding photographer was complaining about how difficult it was to photograph anything in the lighting at our wedding. He was very impressed with how she handled the lighting. So were we!!! We enjoyed Rachel as our photographer and you will too! I hope to have the chance to work a wedding with her soon!

• Mosca's Dream Vacations Travel Agents

I met Rachel when I was desperately searching for a wedding photographer that was not outrageously priced. Her creativity and filters she uses are amazing. I have worked with photographers on other project but she exceeded all of our expectations and more. When I book any brides or groups, without any reservation I recommend her services. Rachel is professional, personable and catches every important frame. I look forward to working with her for many years to come. Rachel is an excellent choice for your wedding, family reunions, graduations and destination photos! Her customer service and responsiveness is impeccable. Rachel cares about each and every client! Again, I cannot put enough words here to compliment Rachel and her photography company! Call her today!

• 1031 Thompson Way Placerville, CA, 95667 See on map
    760-654-6132 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rachel Fawn Photo)