1031 Thompson Way, Placerville, CA 95667 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $999.99
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 4

About Rachel Fawn Photo

Rachel Fawn Photo, based out of Pollock Pines, California, is an affordable but experienced wedding photography company specializing in wedding photojournalism and authentic, adventurous engagement sessions. Owner and lead photographer Rachel has been photographing for over 20 years. She started her business in October 2017 and has photographed over 80 weddings and over 100 sessions as lead photographer in this time.

Rachel Fawn Photo delivers hand-edited full-resolution digital files via an online gallery ready for you to download, share, and print. The gallery also offers the ability to order professional prints, canvases, metal prints and mounted prints. Clients are given a full print and web release.

Follow Rachel Fawn Photo on

Rachel Fawn Photo 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2019

She a ninja!!

Rachel was absolutely amazing! She was everywhere and I didn’t even notice. She captured so many amazing moments that we can cherish for the rest of our lives now.

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Rachel Fawn Photo 19
    Rachel Fawn Photo 20
    Rachel Fawn Photo 21

Rachel Fawn Photo's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Brittany!! I had so much fun being your ninja. ❤️ I hope to see you again in the future!
  • Summer

Summer Rain Gerger · Married on 08/11/2019

Favorite photographer

We had Rachel capture our wedding as well as our engagement photos and we recommend her to everyone we know.
    She is very professional and personable. She captures candid photos beautifully as well as posed portraits. She made the whole experience enjoyable and stress free.

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Rachel Fawn Photo 30
    Rachel Fawn Photo 31
    Rachel Fawn Photo 32

Rachel Fawn Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Summer!!! I absolutely love you guys and I look forward to working together again as you two create more memories together!

Rachel Fawn Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 999.99
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.99
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Moda Floral and Event Design
    Moda Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

A a wedding professional, I look at professional wedding photography quite often, and believe I know quality work when I see it. When it came time to choose a photographer for my own wedding I REALLY LUCKED OUT when I came across an ad posted by Rachel Fawn. She is 5 out of 5 starts in quality, price, professionalism, creativity, and service. She was able to anticipate our needs, and make room in her schedule for extra hours on the day of. She had great suggestions for photos, and choreographed everything perfectly, yet it was like she was a very lovely fly on the wall. She was patient and flexible with the requests of our guest. She communicated with us very effectively ahead of time, in the moment, and after the event. There was never a moment when we had to wonder what her next step was. She was very organized and professional. Rachel was more than prompt in delivering the stunning photos after the wedding. When we received the photos we were more than thrilled. They were BEAUTIFUL. My uncle, who is a retired professional wedding photographer was complaining about how difficult it was to photograph anything in the lighting at our wedding. He was very impressed with how she handled the lighting. So were we!!! We enjoyed Rachel as our photographer and you will too! I hope to have the chance to work a wedding with her soon!

• Mosca's Dream Vacations
    Mosca's Dream Vacations Travel Agents

I met Rachel when I was desperately searching for a wedding photographer that was not outrageously priced. Her creativity and filters she uses are amazing. I have worked with photographers on other project but she exceeded all of our expectations and more. When I book any brides or groups, without any reservation I recommend her services. Rachel is professional, personable and catches every important frame. I look forward to working with her for many years to come. Rachel is an excellent choice for your wedding, family reunions, graduations and destination photos! Her customer service and responsiveness is impeccable. Rachel cares about each and every client! Again, I cannot put enough words here to compliment Rachel and her photography company! Call her today!

• 1031 Thompson Way Placerville, CA, 95667 See on map