Rachel & Mark Photography

Pollock Pines, CA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Rachel & Mark Photography is a fun-loving, down-to-earth, hubby-wife wedding photography company based in Pollock Pines, CA. This experienced couple takes great care to tell their clients' authentic love stories. Rachel and Mark are passionate about serving couples on their wedding day with authentic, candid, photojournalstic photography. They work diligently to preserve your precious memories and sincere emotion, with experience you can trust, with over 150 weddings photographed since 2017.

Rachel and Mark's wedding collections include an adventurous engagement session to tell your epic love story. On your wedding day, they will capture your true joy and love as you celebrate your day with your family and friends, offering their guidance where needed and assisting you in creating a timeline that maximizes your photography investment.

Wedding packages range from $2.5k to $4.5k. The price includes all of your best images, edited and uploaded to an online gallery for high resolution download. Weddings average 1000 to 1500 images and Sessions, Elopements & Events average 100 to 400 images. Downloads are unlimited. You can share your gallery link and download PIN with your family and friends. You are welcome to print your images wherever you'd like. There are no watermarks. Your gallery also includes a convenient print store with a variety of printing options.

Wedding packages also include items and services such as a second photographer, an engagement session, drone photography, a slideshow, album, USB, print credits, and a post-wedding bride & groom session.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 09/12/2021

Amazing from start to finish

I just got the last of my wedding photos and they are AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day! The price was affordable and the picture quality is amazing! Rachel also shot our engagement photos which turned out equally stunning. She was great with communication and making sure every moment and detail was captured. She made sure my hair was situated for photos and helped me fix it if it wasn’t! She really went above and beyond with the pictures. I hate having my picture taken, but her style of taking pictures is more just “love on each other and pretend like I’m not taking pictures”. This resulted in more natural, less staged looking images that are incredible! I would highly recommend her for wedding photography, engagement pics or family portraits. Thanks again for capturing our special day ❤️
  • Kari
    Kari F. Married on 12/08/2020

Great photographer!

Rachel was amazing! She put me right at ease on our big day and did such an amazing job - she had such an eye for just exactly what we wanted and felt just like having a good friend taking our pictures :) We totally adored her!

Rachel & Mark Photography's reply:

Thank you Kari!!! I really enjoyed capturing the love between you two in such a beautiful location. You are both such amazing people and I hope we cross paths again! ❤️
  • Lesley
    Lesley R. Married on 08/21/2020

Rachel is Amazing!

Rachel is the best, hands down. She is so dedicated to her work that not only does she run around the entire time to get the right shot, but she'll even quickly venture into the brush to get the prefect shot. We were lucky enough to hire Rachel for both our engagement shoot and for our wedding day, and everything for both shoots went perfectly thanks to Rachel. She came to both events super prepared and had even come to our wedding with print outs of every single request I had, to make sure we captured everything. Oh and on our wedding day there were road and freeway closures due to wildfires, and she was still able to make it and not be frazzled one bit despite her route having been rerouted midway to us. Impressed doesn't even begin to explain how we feel with her, her work ethic, and her work. I honestly feel like our pictures could be out of a magazine; that's how perfect they came out. And I can't forget to mention the special moments pictures...she somehow captures all of the little candid moments that happen between posed pictures, that mean the most when looking back at the day. Hire Rachel, you won't regret it one bit!!

Real Weddings

Team

Rachel Fawn Kolb
Rachel Fawn Kolb
Owner / Lead Photographer

Been shooting since I was 12. Started my full-time, licensed & insured pro wedding, engagement & family photo biz in 2017.

I love to laugh (who doesn't?). I love to cry (okay, that one's weird, maybe). Really, I just love this thing called life, no matter where it takes me (and I do love to go places - so let's go!).

Life sure has its ups and downs (as we all know right now).

So, now, more than ever . . .

LOVE IS ESSENTIAL.

Don't you think?

Moda Floral and Event Design Moda Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

A a wedding professional, I look at professional wedding photography quite often, and believe I know quality work when I see it. When it came time to choose a photographer for my own wedding I REALLY LUCKED OUT when I came across an ad posted by Rachel Fawn. She is 5 out of 5 starts in quality, price, professionalism, creativity, and service. She was able to anticipate our needs, and make room in her schedule for extra hours on the day of. She had great suggestions for photos, and choreographed everything perfectly, yet it was like she was a very lovely fly on the wall. She was patient and flexible with the requests of our guest. She communicated with us very effectively ahead of time, in the moment, and after the event. There was never a moment when we had to wonder what her next step was. She was very organized and professional. Rachel was more than prompt in delivering the stunning photos after the wedding. When we received the photos we were more than thrilled. They were BEAUTIFUL. My uncle, who is a retired professional wedding photographer was complaining about how difficult it was to photograph anything in the lighting at our wedding. He was very impressed with how she handled the lighting. So were we!!! We enjoyed Rachel as our photographer and you will too! I hope to have the chance to work a wedding with her soon!

Mosca's Dream Vacations Mosca's Dream Vacations Travel Agents

I met Rachel when I was desperately searching for a wedding photographer that was not outrageously priced. Her creativity and filters she uses are amazing. I have worked with photographers on other project but she exceeded all of our expectations and more. When I book any brides or groups, without any reservation I recommend her services. Rachel is professional, personable and catches every important frame. I look forward to working with her for many years to come. Rachel is an excellent choice for your wedding, family reunions, graduations and destination photos! Her customer service and responsiveness is impeccable. Rachel cares about each and every client! Again, I cannot put enough words here to compliment Rachel and her photography company! Call her today!

5387 Robert Road Pollock Pines, CA, 95726
Location of (Rachel & Mark Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding