1031 Thompson Way, Placerville, CA 95667 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,250
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 5

About Rachel Fawn Photo

Rachel Fawn Photo is an experienced wedding and engagement photojournalist. Her primary focus is on allowing couples to enjoy their loving moments with one another, as they create lasting memories to be captured artistically and authentically.

For Weddings, Rachel Fawn creates custom, discounted packages for clients that she offers for online booking for a limited time, typically ranging between $1500 to $2500. She also offers an hourly / à la carte wedding or event option available for online booking at any time, starting at just $400.

Rachel Fawn has been a photographer since she was 12, when she laid her hands on her first film Canon camera. In 2014, 19 years later, she transitioned to digital, so that she could capture 1,000 images per hour in silent burst - not missing a moment.

Rachel Fawn has photographed close to 100 weddings and hundreds of sessions. If you like to have fun (her sessions are ALWAYS fun!), and you want your real moments and memories preserved - at a price you can afford - she would love to chat with you!

Follow Rachel Fawn Photo on

Real Weddings 477 Photos

11 Reviews for Rachel Fawn Photo

Malia · Married on 02/02/2020

Love Rachel!

Rachel is so much fun to work with!!! I actually found her through a Facebook ad shortly after I got engaged. For once one of those ads led me to something awesome! Her photos in the ad looked so magical; so we set up an appointment to meet to see if we'd be a good fit and it was great! From our first meeting up until the wedding Rachel is very communacative and both my husband and I had a wonderful time working with her! Our (very affordable) package came with an engagement shoot so we got the chance to learn Rachel's style of shooting before the wedding. She's very photo journalistic and will perfectly capture your story! She shoots a lot of photos so you'll have a lot to choose from too. She did an amazing job capturing our special day! She got us sneak peek photos within a few days and the rest of our photos came in about 6 weeks (we were barely back from our honeymoon, so quick)! I'm very happy we found a photographer who worked so great with us! Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2019

She a ninja!!

Rachel was absolutely amazing! She was everywhere and I didn’t even notice. She captured so many amazing moments that we can cherish for the rest of our lives now.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Rachel Fawn Photo's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Brittany!! I had so much fun being your ninja. ❤️ I hope to see you again in the future!

Rachel Fawn Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2250
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Moda Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

A a wedding professional, I look at professional wedding photography quite often, and believe I know quality work when I see it. When it came time to choose a photographer for my own wedding I REALLY LUCKED OUT when I came across an ad posted by Rachel Fawn. She is 5 out of 5 starts in quality, price, professionalism, creativity, and service. She was able to anticipate our needs, and make room in her schedule for extra hours on the day of. She had great suggestions for photos, and choreographed everything perfectly, yet it was like she was a very lovely fly on the wall. She was patient and flexible with the requests of our guest. She communicated with us very effectively ahead of time, in the moment, and after the event. There was never a moment when we had to wonder what her next step was. She was very organized and professional. Rachel was more than prompt in delivering the stunning photos after the wedding. When we received the photos we were more than thrilled. They were BEAUTIFUL. My uncle, who is a retired professional wedding photographer was complaining about how difficult it was to photograph anything in the lighting at our wedding. He was very impressed with how she handled the lighting. So were we!!! We enjoyed Rachel as our photographer and you will too! I hope to have the chance to work a wedding with her soon!

• Mosca's Dream Vacations Travel Agents

I met Rachel when I was desperately searching for a wedding photographer that was not outrageously priced. Her creativity and filters she uses are amazing. I have worked with photographers on other project but she exceeded all of our expectations and more. When I book any brides or groups, without any reservation I recommend her services. Rachel is professional, personable and catches every important frame. I look forward to working with her for many years to come. Rachel is an excellent choice for your wedding, family reunions, graduations and destination photos! Her customer service and responsiveness is impeccable. Rachel cares about each and every client! Again, I cannot put enough words here to compliment Rachel and her photography company! Call her today!

• 1031 Thompson Way Placerville, CA, 95667 See on map
    760-654-6132 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rachel Fawn Photo)