About Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. is a bridal design company located in the beautiful Utah Valley; we have a full range of wedding gowns from our line designed by Rachel Elizabeth Peugh. Rachel also creates one of a kind, bespoke, gowns for brides who want a custom gown.

We are very proud to say that each gown is created in our Utah based studio and to the highest quality. All of our gowns are made to fit, ensuring that no alterations will need to be made once the gown leaves our studio. All of our fabrics used in Rachel Elizabeth Gowns are of the highest quality and imported from Europe ensuring quality and variety.

Our company strives to make sure that every gown we create is perfect for each and every bride. Here at Rachel Elizabeth, we firmly believe that every bride should have her dream gown.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Salt Lake City

Follow Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. on

17 Reviews for Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.

User Photos
Photos
Bride (1)
Bridal Belts (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Customary (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Veils (1)

Rachel’s dresses are beautiful! I am a photographer and I love when a bride or model shows up on set with a Rachel Elizabeth Design. The dresses are well made and hold up to the rigors of a wedding day or photo shoot.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Morgan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I visited Rachel Elizabeth Designs to purchase a temple dress. Rachel helped me find the perfect one. It's beautiful, comfortable, and the fabric and details are of high quality. When I asked for a change in the sleeves, Rachel was perfectly accommodating. Sharon, who works with Rachel, was also amazing and kind. I'm very happy with both dress and the shopping experience. Note: I had to add a wedding date to the review; the dress was a temple dress, not a wedding dress, so the chosen date is the date of purchase.

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1492111261 c83fcc64845ad6e0 1492105703252 rachelelizabethdesigns2017 97

Student Discount

$700.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
With a valid photo I.D. any student my recieve 15% off of anything over 75.00. In store only.
#WW0faa7e7ef0c0d5e4

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

472 E 180 S, American Fork, UT 84003   See On Map
801-692-0968 (phone)
Tuesday-Friday: 10-5 Wednesday: 10-6 Saturday: 10-6 Closed: December 24-46; December 31-Jan 1st
Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. is a wedding designer bridal shop from Utah County servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Salt Lake City, Provo, and and American Fork. Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. is a professional wedding dress designer that has been part of the Utah wedding industry since 2011 specializing in Modest Wedding Gowns, Custom Wedding Gowns, Modern Wedding Gowns, Afordiable Wedding Gowns, Unique Wedding Dress, Romantic Wedding Dress.