3536 Watervale Road, Manlius, NY 13104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About RACHAEL NILES PHOTOGRAPHY

Welcome! My name is Rachael and I’m the girl behind the lens at Rachael Niles Photography. We strive for the best customer service and products you can buy. We are more of photojournalism type photographers. However, we do some traditional poses when it's time to photograph family groups. We love candid photography and capturing those priceless moments. Take a look at our work on my website at www.rachael.photography. You won't be disappointed.

To contact me please visit my website and click on the Let's Talk button. It's located here, https://www.rachael.photography

Current Promotion is listed on my blog.

Rachael

21 Reviews for RACHAEL NILES PHOTOGRAPHY

RACHAEL NILES PHOTOGRAPHY 1
RACHAEL NILES PHOTOGRAPHY 2

Patrick · Married on 07/01/2017

Best photographer you can work with, my wife and I love her! We booked Rachel for our engagement/wedding and all we've heard is how beautiful our photos are. We requested two photographers for our wedding and not only did she make it happen, her partner Jenna was awesome to have around and helped ensure us groomsmen had everything we needed together. Rachel makes sure the customer is pleased and goes above and beyond to ensure this. If she misses your call she responds right away and is very easy to work with. I cannot give enough praise to her work, professionalism and personality. It's like we've known her for years! We will continue to use Rachel in the future and will be staying in touch! She's the best!

Sent on 07/08/2017

RACHAEL NILES PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Hello Patrick! Thank you so much for the awesome review. It's been a pleasure for Jen and I to work with you two. I love when we connect with a couple and it ends with a new friendship. I'm looking forward to working/seeing both of you in the future. :)

PS I sent you something special in the mail which you should receive soon.

Rachael

Erica · Married on 08/13/2016

Working with Rachael was seriously great! I would recommend her to anyone. She was responsive and personable throughout the whole process. Engagement pictures were fun and easy (she took us around to her favorite spots so we didn't have to plan anything) and made for a beautiful guest book. Our wedding photos were perfect! Her style totally fit our personalities and we have hundreds of amazing photos. Even though it rained on our wedding day and we didn't really have a nice indoor space to take pictures, Rachael got creative and was able to work around everything thrown at her! She was on time for the wedding with her awesome assistant, Calvin (sorry if I spelled his name wrong!) They both made our wedding day really fun and they were both very helpful! We opted not to hire a videographer for our wedding and we were kind of regretting it.. but after getting our pictures back from Rachael, we totally changed our minds! The photos told the story of our whole day and they even show all of the emotion and excitement that took place. I can't say enough great things about working with Rachael and the quality of our photos, guest book, and wedding album!

Sent on 02/13/2017

RACHAEL NILES PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you Erica for the wonderful review! I'm so glad we (Kelvin and I) were a part of your big day, we truly enjoyed being there. Hope you get use out of the free gifts. Keep in touch!

Our wedding plans changed two months out from our wedding unexpectedly. Rachael was not only able to accommodate our new wedding date two months. She was also able to accommodate us in separated our wedding ceremony and reception on two different weekends and still managed to get our pictures to us in a reasonable time frame. Rachael has such a great artistic eye and creates beautiful last minute photos. They were absolutely fabulous to work with and had a great knack for getting me and my husband (who hates getting his picture taken) and our family to laugh and enjoy getting their photos taken.

Sent on 01/29/2015

RACHAEL NILES PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! So glad we could be a part of both wedding events!

Award

RACHAEL NILES PHOTOGRAPHY Pricing

RACHAEL NILES PHOTOGRAPHY Price Rates

RACHAEL NILES PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 3536 Watervale Road Manlius, 13104 See on map
    315-412-1142 (Phone number)
    Meetings are by appointment only. Please send email to schedule.