Henderson, Henderson, NC 27601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Rachael Bowman Photography

We're the Bowmans, a husband and wife team photographing weddings all over North Carolina (we'll go other places too for wedding cake). When we work with people we ask for them to trust us, confide in us, and show us who they really are so that we can capture them as authentically as possible. So why wouldn’t we show you who we are as well, it’s only fair. Jared + Rachael, big ol’ cute nerds that take cool photos, oh and also dogs. Truly we are home bodies, we would much rather stay home with a few good friends + share some beers than go out and do a social thing. We're all about hanging with the dogs, eating the greasiest pizza, enjoying a good beer while crushing some vidya games. Mind you that no greasy pizza fingers are allowed on the controllers, we’re not monsters.

Jared and I are high school sweethearts turned old married couple. We’ve been in each other’s lives since 2005 soooo we know each other pretty well at this point! When I started this business Jared had a curiosity for learning in case I needed an emergency backup second shooter - these things happen and it’s always good to have a plan. Well he took to it so well that we decided to go with it and now we’re a husband + wife photo team. Thus Rachael Bowman Photography was born and the townspeople rejoiced!

Really we’re just humans who also happen to love making beautiful images of other humans for a living. We want to laugh, cry (Rachael is not as tough as she thinks, is known to cry at baby goat videos on the internet), and derp alongside you in the most beautiful way. Stuffy sessions are not our thing, we’re going to be open and fun with you and we hope you’ll do the same in return. We see each session as a collaborative effort where we all inspire each other to make something amazing together. Not worrying over the whole photo thing so much is what will give you the best images in the end. We get it there’s a scary little box pointed your way and suddenly you have wooden limbs + don’t know what to do with your hands. Let us worry about that, you just show up ready to hang out with us and we’ll take care of the rest. We’ve been doing this for years, we have the skills + the posing + the prompts to hide any awkwardness you may be worried about! Our clients mean the world to us, we’re here to build a friendship with you as well as give you the best damn photos we can. Most importantly, we’ve got your back! We’ll be there fixing your dress, calming flyaways, helping herd cats, and getting your timeline juuuuuust right. We’ll be honest with you (even if it’s not what you want to hear) and we’ll work hard for you because we love what we do!

We can't wait to meet you!

Follow Rachael Bowman Photography on

Rachael Bowman Photography 4
Rachael Bowman Photography 5
  • Terry

Terry Light · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Could not have chosen a better photographer

I chose Rachael because I was blown away by some friends' wedding photos. Up until I saw her work, I was not sure I was even going to hire a photographer. She responded right way and did not even blink at the fact that I was having a small wedding without much fanfare. She was totally down with whatever I wanted to do. Working with Rachel and Jared was like being photographed by your really cool best friends. They are friendly, down to earth, and really took the time to get to know us. I went from dreading having photos taken to having a blast at having my photo taken. The pictures are so beautiful and I will cherish them forever.

Rachael Bowman Photography 6
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Mauceri · Married on 11/13/2019

Awesome engagement session in downtown Apex

My fiance and I really enjoyed our engagement session with Rachael and Jared! They were very easy to work with and made the session fun. The quality of the photos are top notch and we definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Caroline Creech · Married on 09/21/2019

They are awesome!

I am so glad that we decided to go with Rachael and Jared to capture our wedding day photos. From engagement, to bridals, and to the wedding day, they were all amazing!! They were great to work with, making the whole process so easy!

Sent on 11/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rachael Bowman Photography Pricing

Rachael Bowman Photography Price Rates

Rachael Bowman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums