Henderson, Henderson, NC 27601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Rachael Bowman Photography

We are Friday nights at home with a movie, good beer, and good friends kind of people. We are into all things nerdy and spend a lot of our couple time playing video games together or whooping ass in Settlers of Catan. Jared is definitely the brainy analytical one while I’m the artistic big picture person. But let's be honest we're definitely big ol' derps as well. We have 2 doggos, Ellie + Zoey, one big + one smol. You’ll see photos of me creepin’ on them on our instagram. I can’t help it, they’re cute! We’re big DIY homeowners, we almost always have some sort of project in the works or in the planning stages.

OK mushy love story time. We're high school sweethearts, yeah I know barf. Jared claims that the moment he knew I was special was when I whooped his butt at Halo (the original, yes we’re old) when we first started dating. I think I knew when Jared didn’t run screaming after his first dinner at the Sitter house (we’re a big LOUD family). From there on we grew together through so many milestones and chose to spend our lives together. We just celebrated our 5 year anniversary and we’re looking forward to what the future holds!

I seriously never thought I would shoot weddings & portraits, did the whole BFA in photo and boy is it frowned on in that community. Well I did some second shooting in college to make some money and just fell in love with it. When I graduated, moved away, and started looking for jobs I had the realization that I already knew what I wanted to do and had the skillset. Thus Rachael Bowman Photography was born and the townspeople rejoiced! So Jared figured he would try his hand at photography just in case I ever needed an emergency second shooter, because these things happen. Well turns out he's really great at it so he is now my partner in photography as well as life!

Ok I've rambled on long enough, here's what it comes down to.

Our clients mean the world to us, we're here to build a friendship with you as well as give you the best damn photos we can. Most importantly we have your back. We'll be there fixing your hair, dress, helping herd cats, and tweaking your timeline to get it juuuust right. Jared and I will be honest with you (even if it’s not what you want to hear) and we'll work hard for you because we love what we do! We know it can be scary having a camera pointed your way, we do our best to help you forget about it. At the end of the day we are here to give you guys a fun experience with your session or wedding. We're breaking down the stigma of stuffy photos one session at a time!

We can't wait to meet you!

Follow Rachael Bowman Photography on

15 Reviews for Rachael Bowman Photography

1 User photo

Rachael Bowman Photography 1

Meghan · Getting married on 06/06/2019

Rachel was AMAZING! Between herself and her husband, Jared they made us feel very comfortable and we really enjoyed our shoot with them! I would absolutely work with them in the future!

ashley · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Rachael and Jared were a blast to work with!! My fiance and I weren't sure where to take our engagement pictures so after talking to Rachael, she knew exactly what we were looking for and sent us a list of places for us to check out. We ended up taking our photos at the JC Raulston Arboretum and they turned out AMAZING! We felt very comfortable working with them and shared many laughs in the making. We highly recommend them!!! Thank you both :)

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2018

Married on 10/21/18

Rachael and Jared were both so great to work with! My husband and I are not big on taking pictures in the first place, but they made it as painless as possible and we really enjoyed working with them, they were awesome! We had them do our engagement, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures and was very pleased with all sessions!

Award

Rachael Bowman Photography Pricing

Rachael Bowman Photography Price Rates

Rachael Bowman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files