20 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024 Map · Phone number

About Rabbi Renee Feller

I'm a modern and liberal rabbi. I acknowledge and respect all traditions. It gives me great joy to unite couples of different faiths, as well as those of the same faith. I plan each ceremony individually to meet the wishes of each couple. Before becoming a rabbi, I spent many years exploring various modalities of healing, including body, mind and spirit. I believe that I bring everything that I've learned in these experiences to my work as a rabbi. Several of the recent weddings that I officiated were featured in the New York Times Sunday wedding section.

I perform weddings for Jewish, interfaith, non-Jewish, and same-sex couples and in conjunction with other clergy when requested. Additionally, I have experience with baby naming ceremonies and Jewish conversions.

Follow Rabbi Renee Feller on

IMG0221
IMG0250
RabbiReneeBlur35

11 Reviews for Rabbi Renee Feller

Rabbi Renee was absolutely one of the highlights of our wedding. I was very concerned about the ceremony because I am jewish but my husband is hindu and we needed someone who could integrate the two religions but also tell our story. Rabbi Renee did all of the above, and did so in a way that made our guests laugh, cry and become part of our ceremony. It was so special, and i am grateful to her for making it beautiful, emotional and personal. We had so many compliments on the ceremony that I can't wait for the video so i can see it again.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2012

We loved working with Rabbi Renee. I am Jewish and my husband is non-denominational, though not religious at all. Rabbi Renee was willing to work with us to craft the perfect ceremony - from choosing among different interpretations of blessings to picking and choosing which Jewish elements we left in the ceremony, she was very flexible and helpful. We met with Rabbi Renee several times before our wedding (she even had a long phone call with my mom when we were still deciding which rabbi to use) and by the time we were married we really felt close with her. We wanted our ceremony to be a mix of serious and light, and she kept that balance perfectly. Following the wedding, we received so many compliments about our ceremony, and many people were shocked to find out we hadn't known her for years.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Lisa · Married on 04/12/2012

My fiance is jewish and I grew up protestant and we knew that we wanted to incorporate my colombian heritage with my fiances culture. Rabbi Renee was our best match and we couldnt have been happier. She took the time to listen and get to know us through our visits with her(We did not have to take any classes with other couples). She was more than gracious and accommodating, always wanting to know more about us so that she could prepare for the ceremony. We were in constant communication with each other weeks leading up to the date. Such a sweet woman.

Our guests were amazed at how lovely the ceremony turned out, capturing all of our elements and making the time memorable.

Sent on 05/03/2012

Award

Rabbi Renee Feller FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Sikhism
    Taoist

• 20 West 86th Street New York, 10024 See on map
    2127992012 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rabbi Renee Feller)