Rabbi Meredith Cahn

Petaluma, California View map Visit website

$849 Typical Price

Rabbi Meredith Cahn of Your Wedding Your Way is a wedding officiant located in Petaluma, California who specializes in Jewish wedding ceremonies. Rabbi Meredith Cahn weaves Jewish traditions with personal elements of each couple into a unique and meaningful ceremony. She approaches each couple and ceremony with respect and honor for culture, beliefs and other intimate values. Rabbi Meredith Cahn pays special attention to include wedding guests who may or may not be of the Jewish faith.

Rabbi Meredith Cahn personalizes each ceremony experience by meeting multiple times with each couple to know and understand their story and desires for the ceremony. She is available to perform officiating services for rehearsals, vow renewals, civil unions, non-religious, single religion and interfaith ceremonies. Rabbi Meredith Cahn is a licensed wedding officiant.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$849

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$849

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Jewish

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 09/17/2021

Thoughtful and heartfelt!

Rabbi Meredith made the entire wedding ceremony process enjoyable. She took time to get to know us and create a ceremony that matched our personalities. I (the bride) was raised Catholic and had recently converted to Judaism and the groom was raised Orthodox Jewish. Half of the wedding guests were Jewish and the other half were not, and Rabbi Meredith did an amazing job of making it enjoyable and easy to understand for everyone. I had so many people come up to me during the reception saying how great the ceremony was and how she made it so easy to understand what was going on and why you do certain things in a Jewish wedding ceremony. It was such a wonderful evening and I'm so happy that Rabbi Meredith was a part of it!

Rabbi Meredith Cahn's reply:

Stephanie, it was SUCH a pleasure to get to know the two of you and to be the person who made it legal and spiritual... Oh my!
  • Roxanne
    Roxanne E. Married on 06/06/2021

Great experience!

Rabbi Meredith was amazing! It was a bit difficult finding rabbis in my area that would be willing to lead an Interfaith wedding, but when we stumbled upon Rabbi Meredith, we knew we wanted to book her. Rabbi Meredith took the time to get to know us when doing so was hard (COVID times). She was extremely gentle with us and our lack of knowledge regarding a Jewish ceremony but never led us to feel like we were silly for not knowing. Not only was Rabbi Meredith awesome in leading up to the wedding, but the actual ceremony was awesome. We laughed, we cried, we hugged, and Rabbi Meredith led an extremely beautiful ceremony. After the wedding, we had multiple friends and loved ones come up to us and let us know that this had actually been one of their favorite ceremonies ever! Rabbi Meredith explained each ceremony and its significance for it and really made for an easy-to-understand process. I would absolutely recommend Rabbi Meredith to a friend, loved one, or even stranger!

Rabbi Meredith Cahn's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I loved getting to know you and i loved meeting your friends and family.
  • Jacqui
    Jacqui Y. Married on 05/15/2021

An inclusive and thoughtful rabbi

From the bride: Rabbi Meredith helped us think through and create a lovely wedding ceremony that fit the needs of our family, community, and our beliefs. She gave us thought-provoking homework to spur conversations amongst ourselves about the life we are building together, and though I'm not Jewish (my husband is) she made planning aspects of our Jewish ceremony very relatable and pleasant. Even more importantly, she helped us emphasize or adjust the elements of the ceremony that were most important so that our families could equally participate in showering us with their love and blessings - my mother has been to hundreds of weddings and was blown away by the intimacy of ours.
    From the groom: We keep getting compliments on our service and Meredith months afterwards. I am so thankful for her help making our wedding a spiritual bond, not just a recitation of lines. Was a great friend to work with and we are so grateful for her work!

Rabbi Meredith Cahn's reply:

Thanks, you two. It was truly a pleasure. Especially since I've known one of you most of your life (although not well enough) and I've loved the other since sitting next to her at a wonderful lunch birthday party.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Stillwater Cinematography Stillwater Cinematography Wedding Videographers

Meredith was warm and enthusiastic about the Wedding that we worked together at in Lake Tahoe! It was a joy to be in her presence and we felt very comfortable around her. Thanks Meredith for the sweet words you shared for us on here! We are about to share the Highlight Film from their wedding, it's so good!! See you around! All our Best, Zachariah and Team at Stillwater Cinematography

Karenscape Photography Karenscape Photography Wedding Photographers

Rabbi Meredith conducted the most beautiful, articulate, funny, meaningful, entertaining, and educational ceremony I have ever been witness to, and I have been shooting weddings for 14 years. She was so funny, so present and so articulate. Her ability to talk about the couple's history and what they meant to each other was amazingly beautiful. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting a meaningful and unforgettable ceremony that will be a pleasure to both them and their guests. She will enrich and deepen your wedding experience. As a wedding photographer I can also tell you that she is so engaged in the moment that her expressions add to the wedding photos in a great way! I love her and you will too!

33 Ely Road N Petaluma, California, 94954
Location of (Rabbi Meredith Cahn)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding