7675 NW 79 Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33321 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Pricing

About Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein is a local favorite who works with all faiths, all styles of love. “As a native South Floridian, I love serving local couples as well those who travel here for destination weddings. I do travel to perform weddings as well. I was ordained in 2009 and only began officiating in 2015 after leaving my path of teaching yoga and life coaching. I have since performed over 100 ceremonies and the majority of people love the blessing of peace and love that I bring to their ceremony. Each couple has a unique story and the best part of being a rabbi is that I get to create an authentic ceremony based on connecting with the sweetness of your love story. No two ceremonies are alike as I know each of us are divine. I enjoy finding your divinity and I am told by the many guests I get to meet and from my peers, that it shows in my sweet performance.

I am not your ordinary rabbi and am thankful for the time I took to organically embrace my precious purposeful mission. I am ordained Reform, however I raised my children as orthodox so I have first hand experience in two very distinct covenants. My approach to Judaism is anchored by the consciousness of the heart, elevated by the spirituality of the soul and grounded in the delight of knowing the body. My passion stems from many years of various forms of devotional ritual and ceremony, coupled an intrinsic awareness that God is within us all. My parents raised me to view everyone with compassion, understanding and to love upon all our neighbors of the earth.

I will joyously perform a customized ceremony rich with love, life and humor at a location of your choice, just the way you want it…barefoot on the beach, at a resort, at a nature park, or simply in your backyard. Personable, professional and easy to work with, I have excellent references, see links below, and love my role as wedding officiant and funeral service leader!

For more information, please contact Melinda at (954) 901-1355 or visit her website at http://www.MelindaBernstein.com

My passions include spending time with family & my grandkids as well as dance, yoga and life coaching, all of which I previously taught.

READ MELINDA'S REVIEWS

Amanda & jeremy full moon wedding at the w hotel
2016!
2016!
Jacqueline & marvin at the ritz
With dad at jfk medical center... Yup!
With dad at jfk medical center... Yup!
Jonathan & milton at the palms

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 7
  • Rachel

Rachel e Ligon · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend!

I HIGHLY recommend Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein! She was an absolute pleasure to work with during the beach wedding of Kim and Grace. She was very professional AND a lot of fun! A wonderful combination when looking for that special person to officiate your wedding! I hope to see you in Key West for more destination weddings! 💛

Sent on 06/08/2019

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind praise Rachel. I absolutely adored Kim & Grace's Key West destination wedding experience. Being in the center of their most treasured first marital moments as wife and wife was such a blessing. Working with you was so great too and I do look forward to seeing you in the Keys soon.
    Much love and appreciation, Melinda

Karen Leiter · Married on 04/05/2019

Highly recommend

I was most impressed with Rabbi Melinda who recently officiated at my daughter's wedding, a destination celebration in Key West on May 4, 2019. There were 100 guests from different religious backgrounds and she was universally praised for her meaningful and sincere spiritual leadership of the ceremony. She has a lovely, calm manner and is a pleasure to engage with. She also provided insightful, helpful suggestions in the planning discussions prior to the wedding. I think she is amazing and highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Dear Karen: I thank you so much for your deep reflection and kindness of sharing. It was truly an honor to stand in the center of two beautiful women as their wedding Rabbi. And also most fortunate to embrace the universality of love, friendship and the true meaning of life that exist within us all. Warmest regards, Melinda

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 360.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 180.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • In which states are you licensed? FL
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Kristina Karina Photography
    Kristina Karina Photography Wedding Photographers

Rabbi Melinda Bracha was a pleasure to work with! She makes the client feel comfortable and relaxed on their big day. Very professional always!

• JCM Photography
    JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

We recently had the pleasure of working with Rabbi Melinda at a destination wedding in Exuma Bahamas! We were fortunate to connect with her the day prior to the wedding during the rehearsal dinner and from that moment during our initial meeting all the way through the wedding reception the next evening, she was a pleasure to work with! Friendly, professional, poised, and fun to be around! All excellent qualities to have in someone officiating your wedding! This was our first time working with her and we certainly hope to again in the future!

• Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott Wedding Officiants

Rabbi Melinda is an expert officiant who celebrates ceremonies with love, patience, and kindness. She openly embraces all people, and celebrates their ceremony specific to the client's personal desires and beliefs. She goes that extra mile with all of her clients, and ensures that the wedding day experience is heartfelt and memorable. Rabbi Melinda is a knowledgeable pre-marital counselor, and works with couples to ensure that their love for one another is embraced, fostered, and nurtured as they enter into this life covenant. I've had the pleasure to work along side Rabbi Melinda for some time now, and she comes to you with my highest recommendation!

• 7675 NW 79 Avenue Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33321 See on map