Rabbi Melinda Bernstein

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$360 Typical Price

All faiths. All beliefs. All people. One Love Officiant.

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein is a local favorite who works with all faiths, all styles of love.“As a native South Floridian, I love serving local couples as well those who travel here for destination weddings.I do travel to perform weddings as well. I was ordained in 2009 and only began officiating in 2015 after leaving my path of teaching yoga and life coaching.I have since performed over 180 ceremonies and the majority of people love the blessing of peace and love that I bring to their ceremony.Each couple has a unique story and the best part of being a rabbi is that I get to create an authentic ceremony based on connecting with the sweetness of your love story. No two ceremonies are alike as I know each of us are divine.I enjoy finding your divinity and I am told by the many guests I get to meet and from my peers, that it shows in my sweet performance.

I am not your ordinary rabbi and am thankful for the time I took to organically embrace my precious purposeful mission. I am ordained Reform, however I raised my children as orthodox so I have first hand experience in two very distinct covenants. My approach to Judaism is anchored by the consciousness of the heart, elevated by the spirituality of the soul and grounded in the delight of knowing the body. My passion stems from many years of various forms of devotional ritual and ceremony, coupled an intrinsic awareness that God is within us all. My parents raised me to view everyone with compassion, understanding and to love upon all our neighbors of the earth.

I will joyously perform a customized ceremony rich with love, life and humor at a location of your choice, just the way you want it…barefoot on the beach, at a resort, at a nature park, or simply in your backyard. Personable, professional and easy to work with, I have excellent references, see links below, and love my role as wedding officiant and funeral service leader!

For more information, please contact Melinda at (954) 901-1355 or visit her website at https://melindabernstein.com or https://floridamarriageofficiant.com

My passions include spending time with family & my grandkids as well as dance, yoga and life coaching, all of which I previously taught.

READ MELINDA'S REVIEWS

Melinda
IG: @rabbimelindabracha

For more about Melinda, read her Business Plan

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$360.00

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$360.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$180.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English

• Michelle
    Michelle D. Getting married on 01/03/2022

Phenominal Experience

Melinda was a phenomenal officiant for our wedding. Given the pandemic and the constant rescheduling, she was extremely flexible. Melinda delivered a beautiful and personal ceremony. She spent time prior to the ceremony to get to know us as a couple and incorporate key aspects into the vows.

Rabbi Melinda Bernstein's reply:

Michelle, thank you for your sweet words of praise. It was truly an honor to stand in the center of your most divine wedding and rejoice with you and your families. God bless, Rabbi Melinda
  • Ariel
    Ariel H. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing experience!

Rabbi Melinda made our experience from our first call to the ceremony perfect. She is accommodating, professional, and made us feel so comfortable. Before our wedding, she gave us great suggestions to help us make the ceremony truly "us". The ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful, authentic and encompassed everything we wanted. Every family member in attendance told us how amazing Rabbi Melinda was and how beautiful she made the ceremony. We cannot recommend her enough!!!

Rabbi Melinda Bernstein's reply:

Ariel, thank you for your beautiful words of praise. It was my honor to stand in the center of your sweet wedding and celebrate with you and your families. All the best, Rabbi Melinda
  • Scottie
    Scottie F. Married on 12/11/2020

Fantastic from start to finish!

Rabbi Bernstein was excellent from start to finish. My wife and I selected Rabbi Bernstein for our wedding in November 2020. I wasn’t sure what to expect since I grew up Lutheran, but the entire process was spelled out from the beginning, so there was absolutely no stress on our wedding day – trust me, that is a BIG deal 😊.

From the initial conversation, the expectations were set, and during our consultation, she got to know us not only as people but as a couple. The “ROADMAP” exercise is something neither one of us will forget and is a good reminder of how to continue developing and loving one another every day.

I truly enjoyed how the ceremony incorporated our values to a tee, and it was easy to follow for my family since most have never been to a Jewish wedding.

I would highly recommend Rabbi Bernstein!

Rabbi Melinda Bernstein's reply:

Thank you Scott, for your kind words of praise! As a representative of true Judaism, we/I bless and welcomes you with open arms into the heart of our sacred tradition and the bliss of your unique and unifying marriage! My best, Rabbi Melinda

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Rabbi Melinda Bernstein Price Rates

Kristina Karina Photography & Film Kristina Karina Photography & Film Wedding Photographers

Rabbi Melinda Bracha was a pleasure to work with! She makes the client feel comfortable and relaxed on their big day. Very professional always!

JCM Photography JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

We recently had the pleasure of working with Rabbi Melinda at a destination wedding in Exuma Bahamas! We were fortunate to connect with her the day prior to the wedding during the rehearsal dinner and from that moment during our initial meeting all the way through the wedding reception the next evening, she was a pleasure to work with! Friendly, professional, poised, and fun to be around! All excellent qualities to have in someone officiating your wedding! This was our first time working with her and we certainly hope to again in the future!

Wedding Officiants of Florida Wedding Officiants of Florida Wedding Officiants

Rabbi Melinda is an expert officiant who celebrates ceremonies with love, patience, and kindness. She openly embraces all people, and celebrates their ceremony specific to the client's personal desires and beliefs. She goes that extra mile with all of her clients, and ensures that the wedding day experience is heartfelt and memorable. Rabbi Melinda is a knowledgeable pre-marital counselor, and works with couples to ensure that their love for one another is embraced, fostered, and nurtured as they enter into this life covenant. I've had the pleasure to work along side Rabbi Melinda for some time now, and she comes to you with my highest recommendation!

7675 NW 79 Avenue Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33321
Location of (Rabbi Melinda Bernstein)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding