Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein

7675 NW 79 Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33321 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Pricing

About Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein

Shalom and Blessings Upon You! My middle name is Bracha and it means blessings, so how appropriate is it that you are about to receive blessings as you read on... At least I hope so!

My approach to life is anchored by the consciousness of the heart, the passion of the soul and the delight of knowing the body. My passion stems from many years of ritual and ceremony, ancient chants, prayerful and subtle movement as well as sacred meditation to receive the intrinsic knowing of God. My covenant with God stems in the basics of compassion, understanding and love upon our neighbors of the earth.

I know that God manifests in a myriad of ways. Because of this, I share my comforts in knowing of the continuum between life and death and the importance of this world and the spirit world. I balance my divine service in the wedding and funeral industry and private consulting, creating depth, joy and comfort to those who she serves. “I’m a bit of a feminine mystic, and at this sage stage of my life, it’s a true blessing”.

Genesis 12:2 And You Will Be A Blessing

I bring my blessings to others with love, ease and grace and my attention to detail will put you at ease.

I will joyously perform a customized ceremony rich with love, life and humor at a location of your choice, just the way you want it…barefoot on the beach, at a resort, at a nature park, or simply in your backyard. Personable, professional and easy to work with, I have excellent references, see links below, and love my role as wedding officiant and funeral service leader!

As an ordained rabbi and proud mother and grandmother, I know that family and faith are at the forefront of every endeavor. I have also been a kundalini yoga teacher, a teacher of freedom dance, a jewish energy healer, life coach and am always focused on doing my best as a PHB (practicing human being).

I have spoken in Jerusalem, on the international stage, about love and relationships, taught "The Sacred Flirt", wrote two books and published one.

I support couples in premarital counseling and offer FREE Premarital Course and a FREE Roadmap To Everlasting Love guide to YOU! Go to my Contact Page and in the Subject Line, let me know what you want!

On the other end of the spectrum, I've helped many people through the trying times of mourning and grieving. I'm an affiliate of the Death Cafe and hold meetings on Zoom until my own death. I am doing this because I have personal experience of overcoming trauma, I supported my own father into his last breath and as his chariot brought him into the afterlife. My use of blessing stones has made our connection even stronger, as he was educated in geology and I bring the blessings of stones to all who know me.

I'm available for: Spiritual Ceremonies, Interfaith Ceremonies, Jewish Ceremonies, Nondenominational Ceremonies, Same-Sex Ceremonies, Vow Renewal Ceremonies, Formal or Informal Ceremonies, Large or Intimate Ceremonies. If you'd like to watch some samples, please contact me!

READ MELINDA'S REVIEWS

Amanda & jeremy full moon wedding at the w hotel
2016!
2016!
Jacqueline & marvin at the ritz
With dad at jfk medical center... Yup!
With dad at jfk medical center... Yup!
Jonathan & milton at the palms

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 6
Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 7

Babs · Married on 03/09/2019

Super Rabbi

Rabbi Melinda was a gem to work with… Upon the first meeting we knew she was the right one for our wedding. On the day of the wedding she came as planned & provided us with a beautiful ceremony. She is very personable & cordial. We also treasured that she was a sweetheart of a person. We wholeheartedly would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and personable rabbi.

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 8

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Dear Babs:
    Thank you so much for you kind and sincere reflection! It was such a blessing for me to share with your family on Your families special day!
    Warmest regards,
    Melinda

Ellen · Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful Backyard Wedding

Melinda was perfect for our ceremony. We wanted a jewish wedding that our families could be a part of, held in our backyard. Melinda met with us prior, in a convenient location to get the details settled and to get an opportunity to personalize the ceremony for us. The day of the wedding, she showed up, chupa and all, ready to go. The ceremony was short and sweet- just what we were looking for and we couldn't have been happier. Melinda is vibrant, positive and exactly what we needed. Thank you so much Rabbi Melinda!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein 9

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein's reply:

Ellen! What sweet words of praise! It was an honor to be your chosen Rabbi. May your marriage always be blessed with sweetness and joy! Warmest regards, Melinda

Rabbi Melinda Bracha Bernstein Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 360.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 180.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • In which states are you licensed? FL
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Kristina Karina Photography
    Kristina Karina Photography Wedding Photographers

Rabbi Melinda Bracha was a pleasure to work with! She makes the client feel comfortable and relaxed on their big day. Very professional always!

• JCM Photography
    JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

We recently had the pleasure of working with Rabbi Melinda at a destination wedding in Exuma Bahamas! We were fortunate to connect with her the day prior to the wedding during the rehearsal dinner and from that moment during our initial meeting all the way through the wedding reception the next evening, she was a pleasure to work with! Friendly, professional, poised, and fun to be around! All excellent qualities to have in someone officiating your wedding! This was our first time working with her and we certainly hope to again in the future!

• Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott Wedding Officiants

Rabbi Melinda is an expert officiant who celebrates ceremonies with love, patience, and kindness. She openly embraces all people, and celebrates their ceremony specific to the client's personal desires and beliefs. She goes that extra mile with all of her clients, and ensures that the wedding day experience is heartfelt and memorable. Rabbi Melinda is a knowledgeable pre-marital counselor, and works with couples to ensure that their love for one another is embraced, fostered, and nurtured as they enter into this life covenant. I've had the pleasure to work along side Rabbi Melinda for some time now, and she comes to you with my highest recommendation!

• 7675 NW 79 Avenue Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33321 See on map