Cedarhurst, NY 11516 Map · Phone number

About Rabbi Mark

Meaningful, personalized wedding ceremonies the heart designed to reflect who you are as a couple!

I travel throughout Long Island and some in New York City officiating weddings great or small! As a trained celebrant, wedding officiant and a Rabbi of a congregation, it's my pleasure to officiant beautifully personized ceremonies with a touch of humor that are a true reflection of the couple. I officiate with warmth and reverence for the Importance of the memory I'm creating for my couples.

To experience the truth and treasure of your love shared whether you're seeking inter-faith, non-denominational, spiritual, multi-cultural or civil/secular ceremony, wedding ceremonies, vow renewals and civil ceremonies. If you are not quite sure of what you are looking for, together will explore those options to create a magical and an important your wedding day.

My pricing is competitive and includes an initial interview scheduled at your convenience where I can learn more about partnership and you can get a feeling of who I am.

… As a Rabbi, I provide spiritual and religious assistance for Jewish life cycle events. If you are looking for a wedding officiant I am available for Jewish weddings or as a clergy member to officiate at your wedding.- Rabbi Mark Getman

d05a7458
d05a7458
d05a7456

6 Reviews for Rabbi Mark

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

Rabbi Getman was amazing. I’m Catholic and my husband is Jewish and he performed a beautiful interfaith ceremony with a Deacon. He was easy to work with, very responsive and collaborative, affordable, and my family and friends loved our unique ceremony. We highly recommend!

Rabbi Mark's reply:

Thank you for your thoughts and kindness. Can you please provide your email so I can put it in Mark Getman's other profile as well. thanks

Paulette · Married on 10/15/2017

I can't say enough good things about Rabbi Mark Getman. He was the officiant at my son's wedding. He met with us beforehand to get to know us, answered all our questions quickly, and there were many, and performed a beautiful ceremony. He even helped us find the many items necessary for a Jewish wedding. We would highly recommend using him as an officiant for a wedding.

Rabbi Mark's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful thoughts and kindness, can you please provide your email address, so I can use it for another profile. thanks

Donna · Married on 09/10/2017

I emailed and spoke with Rabbi Mark first. He set up a date for us to meet. Both myself and my fiance found him very pleasant and he made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. We spoke about the kind of ceremony we would like and feel certain when the big day happens he will perform a beautiful ceremony.

Rabbi Mark's reply:

Thank you for your kind thoughts and kindness. Would it be possible for you to provide your email address, so we can add it to my other profile as well? thanks

Award

Rabbi Mark FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 98.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Jewish, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NY