Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rabbi Mark

All Your Family Life Cycle Events!!

Meaningful, personalized wedding ceremonies the heart designed to reflect who you are as a couple!

I travel throughout Long Island and some in New York City officiating weddings great or small!  As a trained celebrant, wedding officiant and a Rabbi of a congregation, it's my pleasure to officiant beautifully personized ceremonies with a touch of humor that are a true reflection of the couple. I officiate with warmth and reverence for the Importance of the memory I'm creating for my couples.

To experience the truth and treasure of your love shared whether you're seeking inter-faith, non-denominational, spiritual, multi-cultural or civil/secular ceremony, wedding ceremonies, vow renewals and civil ceremonies. If you are not quite sure of what you are looking for, together will explore those options to create a magical and an important your wedding day.

My pricing is competitive and includes an initial interview scheduled at your convenience where I can learn more about partnership and you can get a feeling of who I am.

… As a Rabbi, I provide spiritual and religious assistance for Jewish life cycle events.  If you are looking for a wedding officiant I am available for Jewish weddings or as a clergy member to officiate at your wedding.- Rabbi Mark Getman

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Long Island

5 Reviews for Rabbi Mark

Single Religion (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Jewish (1)

I can't say enough good things about Rabbi Mark Getman. He was the officiant at my son's wedding. He met with us beforehand to get to know us, answered all our questions quickly, and there were many, and performed a beautiful ceremony. He even helped us find the many items necessary for a Jewish wedding. We would highly recommend using him as an officiant for a wedding.

Profile Picture Paulette, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Jewish, Customized Vows

I emailed and spoke with Rabbi Mark first. He set up a date for us to meet. Both myself and my fiance found him very pleasant and he made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. We spoke about the kind of ceremony we would like and feel certain when the big day happens he will perform a beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Getman was such a sincere man who went out of way to help us with our Jewish/Catholic Ceremony. He was always pleasant and responded very quickly to all my questions. He put my mind at ease with all the concerns and ceremony jitters both my husband and I had. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews

Ceremony Rehearsal
Starting Price
$275.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$98.00

220x220 sq 1511727866768 d05a7476
220x220 sq 1511727876447 d05a7493
220x220 sq 1511727886451 d05a7605

Cedarhurst, NY 11516   See On Map
516-644-9743 (phone) 877-715-3395 (fax)