About Rabbi Ken Hahn

Making Judaism fun and accessible for everyone!

Hi All -

Thanks for checking out my profile. I am an independent rabbi who believes very deeply that Judaism should be engaging and accessible for everyone, and that definitely applies to planning a wedding. Whether you are two Jews who want to marry, an interfaith couple or a couple for whom religion plays little or no role whatsoever, I would love to explain what goes on in a Jewish wedding ceremony (before, during and after) and let you decide what if anything from the Jewish traditions you would like to use. I think you'll find there's a lot of great stuff there.

As far as the common questions are concerned, I am obviously very happy to do interfaith weddings (or non-denominational weddings) in the venue of your choosing, co-officiated or not with someone from another faith tradition. I will officiate at weddings on Friday nights and Saturdays if that's your need and I work with people who identify in any way whatsoever. I will travel and have done many destination weddings.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Licensed (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Rehearsal (2)
Counseling (2)

We can’t thank Rabbi Ken Hahn enough for the fantastic wedding ceremony conducted. Rabbi Hahn was very responsive to our emails and was flexible with us to draft a ceremony that worked for us.
Our ceremony was delivered eloquently, clearly with warmth and personal touches. Although our ceremony was small (29 people)…everyone commented on how wonderful the ceremony was. Everyone was so moved and impressed by how genuine and thoughtful he was. Rabbi Hahn was able to make everyone feel a part of the service.
We would highly recommend Rabbi Hahn—you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Cliff, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Single Religion, Licensed, Jewish

We live in Arizona and planned to get married in Rhode Island, just us and our 3 boys. We interviewed 3-4 other local Rabbi's and knew immediately that he was the right Rabbi for us. Why? Ken is relaxed, personable, friendly, knowledgeable, experienced, caring, educated, flexible, thoughtful, funny and genuine. Ken was available to talk on the phone anytime we wanted prior to the wedding. We spoke 2 or 3 times and always laughed and shared and got to know each other a bit more.

We met for the first time the day of our wedding at a beautiful, windy ocean overlook. Meeting Ken for the first time was like meeting an old friend. He spent several minutes alone with our 3 boys getting to know them while my wife and I spoke with the photographer (who was also AMAZING!!). It was clear Ken was genuinely interested to learn who they each were as individuals and brothers. The ceremony was fantastic!! Just my wife, me, our 3 boys, Ken and the photographer. We simply wanted to be together as a family, smile a lot, laugh, be happy, and feel the emotion and significance of the moment. The Chuppah, which Ken brought for us since we were traveling 2,600 miles, and our kippot were determined to sail off into the ocean in the gentle (not!) "breeze" (wind). We all got a good chuckle and some great pictures with the chuppah before we folded it up and put it away prior to the ceremony. A;; good! Ken also supplied us with the Kiddush cup and wine being that we were only in NH for the day, super thoughtful and considerate of him!

Ken's style is genuine, caring, enthusiastic, emotional and real. He arrived on time, knew exactly what we wanted, stayed with us and never made us feel rushed, put his own heart and personality into everything. It was more than we could have hoped for. If I were again to choose a Rabbi for our wedding, even though I am certain others are great, I'd pick Ken 100 out of 100 times. He and our photographer, were the best choices we could have made, hands down!

Profile Picture Steve, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$150.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$15.00

220x220 sq 1499281216967 red maple vineyard wedding sam and dan 6006
220x220 sq 1499281272384 red maple vineyard wedding sam and dan 6072
220x220 sq 1499281305888 red maple vineyard wedding sam and dan 6125 1

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Rabbi Ken Hahn is an extraordinary rabbi. He has a deep feeling for the wisdom heritage of Judaism, and he is a delightful and principled human being. He is also very flexible - willing and able to make your wedding just right for you. I have recommended Rabbi Ken to friends in the past, and they were so grateful and glad they got to work with him and have him officiate their wedding. I have no doubt that you will be as well.

Rabbi Ken Hahn will provide a thoughtful and beautiful wedding ceremony. His easygoing demeanor and genuine warmth makes for a really great day and wonderful memories.

Northampton, MA 01060   See On Map