About Rabbi Ken Hahn

Making Judaism fun and accessible for everyone!

Hi All -

Thanks for checking out my profile. I am an independent rabbi who believes very deeply that Judaism should be engaging and accessible for everyone, and that definitely applies to planning a wedding. Whether you are two Jews who want to marry, an interfaith couple or a couple for whom religion plays little or no role whatsoever, I would love to explain what goes on in a Jewish wedding ceremony (before, during and after) and let you decide what if anything from the Jewish traditions you would like to use. I think you'll find there's a lot of great stuff there.

As far as the common questions are concerned, I am obviously very happy to do interfaith weddings (or non-denominational weddings) in the venue of your choosing, co-officiated or not with someone from another faith tradition. I will officiate at weddings on Friday nights and Saturdays if that's your need and I work with people who identify in any way whatsoever. I will travel and have done many destination weddings.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Licensed (1)
Counseling (1)

t was such a joy to work with Rabbi Hahn. He was truly our favorite person to work with and became a friend and counselor during this crazy season of wedding preparation. We meant with him via Skype since we lived out of state and he quickly calmed all of our fears and had answers to all our questions. Most of our wedding guests were not Jewish so we were worried if they would like or understand the ceremony but they all came up to us after and said how much they loved the ceremony and that it was the best one they had been to. Choosing him as our officiant was the best wedding decision we made!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Ken was terrific! We were referred to him by a friend. We met via Skype, and he ended up coming to our apartment on a trip to NYC so that we could meet in person. He was always responsive and helped us put together a ceremony that worked for us. The day of went perfectly and we got so many compliments from friends and family about how intimate and beautiful the ceremony was. It seemed like he'd known us for years! Would recommend Rabbi Ken to any couple.

View Vendor Response

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$50.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$40.00

220x220 sq 1499281216967 red maple vineyard wedding sam and dan 6006
220x220 sq 1499281272384 red maple vineyard wedding sam and dan 6072
220x220 sq 1499281305888 red maple vineyard wedding sam and dan 6125 1

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Rabbi Ken Hahn is an extraordinary rabbi. He has a deep feeling for the wisdom heritage of Judaism, and he is a delightful and principled human being. He is also very flexible - willing and able to make your wedding just right for you. I have recommended Rabbi Ken to friends in the past, and they were so grateful and glad they got to work with him and have him officiate their wedding. I have no doubt that you will be as well.

Rabbi Ken Hahn will provide a thoughtful and beautiful wedding ceremony. His easygoing demeanor and genuine warmth makes for a really great day and wonderful memories.

Boston, MA 01083   See On Map