Rochester, MN 55902 Map · Phone number

About Rabbi Jean Binkovitz

Celebrate the beauty of love and faith! Rabbi Binkovitz is a rabbi committed to inclusiveness as a Jewish value and tradition and offers life cycle event officiating for Jewish and Interfaith families. I offer services for weddings, baby namings, bar and bat mitzvah celebrations, and funerals and shiva.

Let me help you prepare for marriage (Prepare-Enrich facilitator), and explore traditional and modern practices to craft the wedding day that will be most meaningful for you. Weddings are private events for some couples, a celebration of community support, or a combination of both for others. Contact me to see how I can support you and help realize your hopes and dreams.

7411ba622642b80e rabbi jean orig
Birch chuppah also available.
Licensed/registered to solemnize marriages in Minnesota and Ohio.
Licensed/registered to solemnize marriages in Minnesota and Ohio.
I know the resources that can help you put your love and commitment into the ceremony.
2fc2d8ecf7fa1119 1517436403 c362ba2bd0378ed7 1517436400274 2 jsli alum
Rabbi Jean Binkovitz
I offer other life cycle events, too, including ceremonies for those becoming b'nai mitzvah.
Havdalah observance.
Havdalah observance.
Destination ceremonies.
Destination ceremonies.
7411ba622642b80e rabbi jean orig

1 Reviews for Rabbi Jean Binkovitz

Autumn · Married on 08/18/2018

We now consider Rabbi Jean as a part of our family. She really took the time to get to know us individually and as a couple. Gave us great ideas for traditions we could start with our children and each other. She is always a phone call away if we have questions or need her guidance. She is truly a blessing and we are very glad we chose her to be part of our special day.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Rabbi Jean Binkovitz's reply:

It was my pleasure! Such an honor to be part of your special day, and even more, part of your lives!

Rabbi Jean Binkovitz FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 399.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Jewish
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MN, OH