Rabbi for Interfaith and Jewish Weddings, Bill Kurry

Rabbi for Interfaith and Jewish Weddings, Bill Kurry

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

52 Reviews for Rabbi for Interfaith and Jewish Weddings, Bill Kurry

Non-religious (2)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)
Hindu (1)

Rabbi Bill Kurry was the officiant of our wedding on April 22, 2018. He was absolutely wonderful. All of our guests continue to compliment us on how beautiful a ceremony Rabbi Bill created. Anything and everything that we desired, he made happen. I know I am not the easiest bride to work with (wanting everything my way). He performed the ceremony exactly the way we wanted it..to the word without any hesitation. He met with us both in person and through FaceTime at our convenience in order to make sure everything was perfect. My father, who is not Jewish, thought the Ketubah ceremony that Rabbi Bill performed briefly before the wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful as well. Rabbi Bill Kurry made our ceremony perfect! We can't thank him enough.

Profile Picture Marissa, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Jewish, Single Religion, Customized Vows

Rabbi Bill did an incredible job officiating our ceremony. Not only was he a great officiant, he made us feel as though we were truly family, even though we’ve only known him for a short time. Rabbi Bill made the whole process an absolute pleasure and is also my instructor in my endeavor to convert to Judaism. I’m greatly looking forward to continuing my studies with this incredible teacher!

Profile Picture Marianne, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Bill was the perfect choice for our wedding. I am Christian and my Husband is Jewish. We wanted to have a Jewish wedding but Rabbi Bill was extremely flexible willing to include Christian components like a Christian reading. He was also willing to do a Saturday afternoon wedding for us, which was very important to us. Rabbi Bill is very professional and just a pleasure to work with overall. Even though my husband and I don't live close to Rabbi Bill, he met with us several times via FaceTime leading up to the wedding to make sure that the ceremony was planned just the way we wanted it. Through the planning process Rabbi BIll was so wonderful. He was very flexible and included all of our requests. Our family and friends thoroughly enjoyed him, saying that he was the perfect mix of funny and sincere. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect thanks to Rabbi Bill!

Photo of Rabbi for Interfaith and Jewish Weddings, Bill Kurry in Little Silver, NJ
Profile Picture Lee, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews