Rabbi for Interfaith and Jewish Weddings, Bill Kurry

Rabbi for Interfaith and Jewish Weddings, Bill Kurry

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

54 Reviews for Rabbi for Interfaith and Jewish Weddings, Bill Kurry

Non-religious (2)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)
Hindu (1)

Rabbi Bill Kurry was the officiant of our wedding on April 22, 2018. He was absolutely wonderful. All of our guests continue to compliment us on how beautiful a ceremony Rabbi Bill created. Anything and everything that we desired, he made happen. I know I am not the easiest bride to work with (wanting everything my way). He performed the ceremony exactly the way we wanted it..to the word without any hesitation. He met with us both in person and through FaceTime at our convenience in order to make sure everything was perfect. My father, who is not Jewish, thought the Ketubah ceremony that Rabbi Bill performed briefly before the wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful as well. Rabbi Bill Kurry made our ceremony perfect! We can't thank him enough.

Profile Picture Marissa, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Jewish, Single Religion, Customized Vows

There are not enough kind words to express our gratitude to Rabbi Bill. Rabbi bill co officiated our wedding in February 2018, and truly made the wedding process easy and stress free, and our day personal and beautiful. He was a joy to work with, and especially with an interfaith marriage, worked together beautifully with our Bishop and made a tailored ceremony that our guests are still talking about. We could never thank Rabbi Bill enough!! - Love Mike & Chels

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Jewish

Rabbi Bill did an incredible job officiating our ceremony. Not only was he a great officiant, he made us feel as though we were truly family, even though we’ve only known him for a short time. Rabbi Bill made the whole process an absolute pleasure and is also my instructor in my endeavor to convert to Judaism. I’m greatly looking forward to continuing my studies with this incredible teacher!

Profile Picture Marianne, 10/21/17, 1 Review