San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About RA Creations Video Productions

At RA Creations, we are a Family business that provides our clients with an exceptional customer experience from beginning to end. When you decide to go with RA Creations you'll receive videographers who are extremely passionate about what they do!
We step outside the box to create a wedding video that is unique to any other in the industry. You will receive a very creative video that is tailored to you. We do this by providing unmatched customer service and communication with our clients. Our video will capture the true essence of your day. We give you what was there, what was seen through your eyes & what was heard through your ears.

“We prevent the forgotten memory by dedicating ourselves to capturing organic human emotions through the creative media and artistry of video. We believe that the preservation of memories is precious, RA Creations provides the very fundamentals of life-giving joy, entertainment & comfort of family memories.”

Follow RA Creations Video Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Amari Productions

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

3 Reviews for RA Creations Video Productions

Gregory · Married on 10/10/2010

Simply outstanding! When we received our DVD, we watched the video and re-lived the moment of our special day. From beginning to end, the video turned out better than we thought. Thank you for providing a top notch videography experience!

Sent on 05/04/2011
  • tboyett

Tiffany · Married on 10/02/2010

My husband and I were extremely impressed with our wedding video! The lighting, graphics, music, and effects were amazing and we are so happy with how the dvd turned out. Our families and I can't stop watching it. RA creations was so professional and precise on our wedding day and I am so glad we had decided to book a videographer. I would recommend RA Creations to any bride and groom looking for a perfect keepsake of your special day. My husbad and I will forever treasure this memory.
    Thanks RA Creations,
    Tiffany and Neil Holland

Sent on 03/15/2011

Merlene · Married on 11/21/2009

RA Creations Video Services is the BEST! I highly recommend this vendor to everyone! If you are looking for excellent service, top-notch quality work, professionalism, RA Creations is your vendor!
    They surpassed my expectations when they covered my 25th wedding renewal last year! RA Creations and Video is my designated Videographer for my entire family! We can't ask for a better vendor! Kudos to you Ruben and staff! More blessings to you for giving happiness and excellent services to your clients!

Sent on 11/24/2010

RA Creations Video Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• San Diego, 92129 See on map
    Location of (RA Creations Video Productions)