Quo Vadis Clasico

Cancun, MX View map
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Quo Vadis Clasico ensemble of the Yucatan. Great musicians ! Violin (acoustic or electric), string quartet or any kind of ensamble configuration available upon request specialising in modern wedding music covering area of Merida, Yucatan, Campeche, Tabasco, Can Cun, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo (Mayan Riviera). We have capability of organizing nearly any form of musical ensamble from duo to orchestra and choir for concerts or social events of all kind.

We perform at least two ‘Hear us Live’ events each year so keep an eye on our website www.quovadisbodas.com, You Tube Channel or Facebook page for more details…

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$450.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1000.00

Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
Orchestra
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Saxophone
Viola
Violin
Winds

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals

• Kurtis
    Kurtis Married on 06/08/2019

Brought me to tears, in a wonderful way

Pasha (Pawel) was absolutely wonderful to deal with, and even learned a very special song just for us. They actually had to write sheet music for this particular song because it didn't exist yet. He went so above and beyond to make this dream of ours come true, and it was appreciated more than they'll ever likely realize. The moment I had envisioned with my bride walking towards me with our song playing became reality thanks to this group of very talented artists. You can trust them with your special day.
  • Jason
    Jason S. Married on 04/21/2019

The perfect proposal!

When I decided to propose to my girlfriend at the Fairmont Mayakoba, I knew I wanted a string quartet to perform our song for her. Whether I could find talented musicians in Mexico who would take the time to arrange and rehearse the song and do so for a reasonable price, was the big question. Thankfully, a quick Google search led to me Quo Vadis Clasico's weddingwire profile. After exchanging emails with Pasha and viewing their extensive repertoire on YouTube, I was sold. Not only did they compose a beautiful arrangement of our song, Pasha even sent me a video of their rehearsal so I could give my input and ensure that I was happy with the arrangement. I wasn't happy...I was thrilled! They band traveled 3 hours to perform for 90minutes on our special night as we dined on a beautiful white sand beach. In addition to our song, they played an incredible set of modern pop and classic rock songs rearranged for strings that blew us away. They made our engagement a truly unforgettable experience. I honestly could not be happier with the exceptional performance, service, and value I received from Quo Vadis and highly recommend hiring them for your event, you will not be disappointed. A MILLION THANKS, QUO VADIS!!!
    Marc Married on 10/27/2017
    We absolutely loved having Quo Vadis Clasico play our wedding! We asked them to play some songs that were special to us in addition to songs they had already listed and all of them turned out perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Deals

Quo Vadis Clasico 1
Exclusive
Quo Vadis Clasico 2
Discount

If you are going to make your Event in the City of Merida, Yucatan (or nearby) we can lower an overall total price even by 30%

Pricing

Quo Vadis Clasico Price Rates

Calle 20 E num. 216 X 17 y 19, Jardines de Norte en Merida Cancun, MX, 97139
Location of (Quo Vadis Clasico)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding