1468 Sheffield Ave, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number

About Quill & Ink Creations

Looking for a historically- themed wedding? This is our forte!

We have worked with several brides to help create a dream Renaissance wedding for such reasonable prices.

We are committed to serving our guests with the care and consideration they deserve.

Quill and Ink is a family business based out of the Bay Area in California. We specialize in Renaissance wear, but are equally passionate about Victorian and Edwardian dress.

TheCaledoniawhite3

Quill & Ink Creations 4
Quill & Ink Creations 5
Quill & Ink Creations 6

Dawna · Married on 07/21/2011

This has been some years since these photos were taken and we are now back in the US. We lived in Italy at the time and actually had the seller of Quill and Ink make us the dresses (white on myself and blue on my daughter) along with about 6 or 7 others for young girls of the same style which I am unable to find the photos for unfortunately.

First, this was for a handfasting on a certain date in Italy and this is no small feat when dealing with customs and the US. The owner was absolutely beyond wonderful. She took a lot of extra care in organizing and packing in packages that would arrive the best way through the nightmare post in Italy. It took a couple months and different emails between customs arrival, etc but the seller was so wonderful in maintaining communication, really became friends during the time even. I am very lucky we did correspond so much as I was able to find her again based solely on remembering where she was and some other things about her business she emailed me about. I need to replace my precious dresses. They were very well made and so flattering but when we returned to the US and went with immigration guidelines returning, it limited our luggage and our belongings coming in. After entry and some time with the airport for our papers, our luggage was found to be lost but the offices were closed and we lost everything precious to date.

They did last through at least three other parties over the next few years and stayed just perfect in our storage bags in the closets in Italy. I have never loved anything so much, it is missed sorely. My daughter, the little cutie in the pics, is now 17 and misses her dress as well just as much. We relocated to a place with tons of Ren Faires and always up for our anniversary vow renewal at the festivals. Will be ordering new ones from this wonderful seller again very soon.

Cannot recommend enough.

Quill & Ink Creations 11
    Quill & Ink Creations 12

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2011

3.0

Quill and Ink Creations on eBay provides the most wonderful Renaissance and Medieval attire. I purchased one of their Petticoat Costume Skirts in black as my underskirt. It is beautiful and had a lovely texture/feel to it. I definitely will purchase from her again. Although the seller was a little slow to respond to some of my questions, she does provide beautiful attire. I highly recommend Quill and Ink Creations. http://stores.ebay.com/quillandinkcreations?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Sent on 11/14/2011