Queens of Cake

• Sweet Divas Cakery
  • Bayside Bakery

18 Reviews for Queens of Cake

Libby · Married on 11/26/2011

Queens of Cake was wonderful to work with!!!!! They created a grooms cake and wedding cake for us. When we went for our cake tasting that was one of our favorite appointments in the wedding process, the ladies at Queens of Cake set up a tea party for you with different flavor cupcakes, it was so fun and yummy. They were also so great at getting back to you and really worked with our budget. Now let's talk about the cakes - they were awesome!!!! The groom's cake was shaped like 2 dice and tasted great. The wedding cake was probably the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. I gave them a picture of a cake that I liked and they way surpassed that cake. The wedding cake they made for us was incredibly beautiful. I highly recommend Queens of Cake, their cakes are super tasty and gorgeous!!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2011

The cake from Queens of Cake was unbelievable!!! I have to be honest, my cake was the best cake I have ever seen or tasted at a wedding! Many people at the wedding told me the same thing!!! The flavors of the cake were fantastic, the cake was moist, and the buttercream ( I got chocolate!!!!) was delicious!!! They were so helpful and caring wanting to make sure the cake was perfect. They were also EXTREMELY flexible when it came to scheduling a tasting and in regards to price. Livia was willing to work with our budget to ensure we could have the cake of our dreams withing our price range. They were really fantastic! They also left boxes so we could take home the leftover cake-- which was delicious the day after as well!

Sent on 11/13/2011

Elisa · Married on 06/11/2011

Queens of Cake did an excellent job for our special day. They did a very yummy tasting for us. We ended up using a couple of the cupcake ideas from the tasting. They worked within our budget and executed our ideas very well. The cake and cupcakes were delicious and beautiful! Thanks Queens of Cake!

Sent on 01/06/2012

• Liz Smith Weddings & Events
    Liz Smith Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I'm a huge fan of the Queenies! They are amazing pastry chefs and are my go-to chicks for amazing and tasty wedding cakes. In addition they're a couple of young hip Italian girls that are fun to work with- a combination of hip style and modern ideas mixed with old world Italian traditions and culinary skills- they make great cake- They will have their own reality show one day I'm sure! Keep'n it chic & sweet! Liz Smith Events

• Paradise Chic "Beach barbecues, Weddings & Events"
    Paradise Chic "Beach barbecues, Weddings & Events" Wedding Planners

I love the "Gorgeous Italian Chicks"! They are the queens of amazing and tasty cakes and so much more- I have worked with the chicks (ok.... the royal Queens) on dozens of weddings and they always impress. Along with being fun and professional to work with , they are young and hip with a flair for old world Italian values and baking techniques. Their product is a stunning, custom, one of a kind creations that are created with the finest ingredients (not your grocery store cake taste-yuck) that taste amazing and rich. You only have one wedding day and one cake- Make it the best- These Italian chicks bake great cake! Oooooh check out their baked cookies and biscotti for your dessert bar too- too die!- Keep'n it fabulous- Liz Smith

• Costa del Sol Events, Inc.
    Costa del Sol Events, Inc. Wedding Planners

I walked into the Queens of Cake Boutique and immedietly I felt their attentiveness and personality. Jen and Livia know how to service their clients from the moment they walk into the boutique. You are treated with such respect and kindness!! As professionals in the industry, they know that service and quality is important to their clients, that is why Costa del Sol Events highly recommend the services of Queens of Cake!!

• 11151 66 Largo, 33773 See on map