Que Belle Events

Miami, FL View map

$1,000 Package Price

We fully appreciate that every client, event and marketing campaign is unique, which is why our focus is on delivering optimum results. The creation of this outcome is derived from working closely with the client on a custom tailored design, while maintaining vigilance of the budget. True, we are event planning and marketing specialists, however, a good specialist has more than one discipline. Please contact us for more information.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Mark Married on 02/26/2017
    our wedding wouldnt have been the same without you guys!!
    Jindriska Married on 06/22/2013
    I cannot express how amazing the Que Belle team is. We hired Que Belle as a day of planner but they worked with us the entire time. Aly, Tara, and Erica truly made our wedding an amazing day and night. And talk about working under pressure...our DJ never showed up to the wedding!! This was a DJ I hired on my own and the company completely fails to show up, call, or anything. Aly and the team didn’t miss a beat and found a replacement DJ before any guest ever noticed the music missing and without freaking out the bride and groom :)

It would have been a disaster if it wasn’t for Que Belle but with their help it was a perfect night. Thank you so much!!!

xoxo
    Marie Married on 04/27/2013
    I cannot say enough good things about Que Belle and of course Aly. This event went off with a Hitch. ;)
    Yes they got Married. Everything was as perfect as could be. I don't know what I would have done with out Aly. When things got rough Aly had all the answers and dealt with our craziness with total professionalism. I would have gone nutzo without her. Her vendors and staff did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend Que Belle for any event you plan.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Que Belle Events Price Rates

Photography by Santy Martinez Photography by Santy Martinez Wedding Photographers

Alyssa from Que Belle Events was great to work with. I work with a lot of consultants and she is someone I am happy and proud to recommend. She is hands-on all day and makes sure everything runs smoothly. I also love her design sense and all the great touches. I look forward to working with Alyssa again in the near future!

1987 NW 88th Court, Suite 202 Miami, 33172
Location of (Que Belle Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding