1987 NW 88th Court Suite 202, Miami, FL 33172 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Que Belle Events

We fully appreciate that every client, event and marketing campaign is unique, which is why our focus is on delivering optimum results. The creation of this outcome is derived from working closely with the client on a custom tailored design, while maintaining vigilance of the budget. True, we are event planning and marketing specialists, however, a good specialist has more than one discipline. Please contact us for more information.

Follow Que Belle Events on

QueBellewithoutBGPURPLEMedium
Facebook

11 Reviews for Que Belle Events

Mark · Married on 02/26/2017

our wedding wouldnt have been the same without you guys!!

Jindriska · Married on 06/22/2013

I cannot express how amazing the Que Belle team is. We hired Que Belle as a day of planner but they worked with us the entire time. Aly, Tara, and Erica truly made our wedding an amazing day and night. And talk about working under pressure...our DJ never showed up to the wedding!! This was a DJ I hired on my own and the company completely fails to show up, call, or anything. Aly and the team didn’t miss a beat and found a replacement DJ before any guest ever noticed the music missing and without freaking out the bride and groom :)

It would have been a disaster if it wasn’t for Que Belle but with their help it was a perfect night. Thank you so much!!!

xoxo

Christy · Married on 04/27/2013

My day was incredible Aly and her staff made my day so special.. I loved everyone and everything I couldn't have asked for anything more everything was on point..

Award

• What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Photography by Santy Martinez
    Photography by Santy Martinez Wedding Photographers

Alyssa from Que Belle Events was great to work with. I work with a lot of consultants and she is someone I am happy and proud to recommend. She is hands-on all day and makes sure everything runs smoothly. I also love her design sense and all the great touches. I look forward to working with Alyssa again in the near future!

• 1987 NW 88th Court, Suite 202 Miami, FL 33172 See on map