A Quality Multimedia Productions

A Quality Multimedia Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Quality Multimedia Productions

Get it all in one place and done RIGHT!
Quality Entertainment is a full service mobile Disc Jockey and video production service owned and operated by Robert and Joy Hughes serving the DFW Metroplex and beyond.We provide a wide variety of music and all of the latest clean Hip Hop. We also provide access to millions of songs on the web during your event for FREE! We can also provide professional video production for your event. We are experienced in providing music entertainment for wedding receptions, private and corporate parties of all kinds. With over twenty years of musical entertainment experience your party or special day is sure to be a success. Call on us when quality counts! Call for your appointment today!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Dallas

9 Reviews for A Quality Multimedia Productions

Rob and Joy provided excellent service on our special day. Very professional and organized; they coordinated the flow of our wedding reception better than our actual site coordinator. My husband and I were most impressed with their promptness in getting back to us when we had questions. They assisted us in finding our ceremony music and provided candid pictures of our guests during the reception. It was everything that we wanted and our guests truly enjoyed grooving to the music. Together they both made our reception flow very smoothly and help to make our wedding a success. My husband and I will forever be fans of their work.

David and Aisha Taylor

Profile Picture Aisha, 5/8/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank u Rob and Joy the family is very Happy with the dvd I will let everyone know about you Guys there is no Way to thank u for a short notice that I gave u and the Job was done Perfect. I will have my memories of My uncle for many years to come.

Profile Picture Maria , 1/16/10, 1 Review
4.2

Great company to work with, very glad that we chose them for our wedding. They really helped keep the wedding moving and on track while playing music that was what we wanted even without providing them a song list. You never can tell how good a DJ will be till the day of and they turned out to be very competent. When asked about it we recommend them.

Profile Picture P, 8/29/09, 1 Review