14701 Lions Pride Ct, Charlotte, NC 28273 Map · Phone number

About QC's Finest Mobile DJ Services

I am a Brand New Mobile DJ Service but not a Brand New DJ. I have been DJing since 2000 I have done all kinds of events. I have done Weddings, Corporate Events, Open for Concerts, Birthday parties, Bars and Clubs. I have a passion for music and a passion to throw parties. I have built a reputation of throwing some of the greatest parties all over the country.

Since I am the DJ and the Owner you will be my top priority I want to create an event that you will look back and remember as a great night. I want to make sure your event is the way you want it. I work very closely with you to create the right kind of party for you. I love when people compliment the music not the night of the event I want them to see you after your honeymoon and tell you that was a great party.

Please go to my website fill out my contact page and let me Take Your Event from Great to LEGENDARY!

www.qcsfinestdj.com