1 Holiday Point Road, Sherman, CT 06784 Map · Phone number

About Pygmalion Design

Pygmalion Design is a design studio specializing in modern floral design as well as event styling serving Connecticut and the surrounding area. We believe "less is more". From the boutonnieres, to the the bridal bouquet we take pride in the detail and simplicity of each arrangement. Pygmalion provides full day service from delivering the flowers to the bride, to transporting flowers to various venues, we are yours the entire day. With multiple flower markets available to us, New York City is our number one market to provide our client with the most fabulous flowers. In need of event styling? Let Pygmalion showcase their design background and create a memorable atmosphere for your special event.

meredith04
longrectanglecloseuppic7
rawphotodesignpavillion06

2 Reviews for Pygmalion Design

Erin · Married on 04/24/2010

Great Job! I never worried about the flowers when planning my wedding. They took all of the hard work out of picking the flowers. They were beautiful for the day!

Sent on 05/11/2010

BethAnne · Married on 09/26/2009

It was such a pleasure to have Pygmalion Design be part of our special day! After our initial conversation, I knew that they understood my vision for a fall wedding with Parisian themes, hints of Monet’s Garden, no white, and no pumpkins. Many people were confused by my vision/theme, but they were able to understand the colors, and the look that I wanted after looking through a few photos and talking.

Pygmalion Design showed me the flowers that would be in season for my September Wedding, and picked colors that really accented my bridal party. They showed a lot of care for the kinds of flowers and the colors that would end up in my bouquet. They paid attention to the every detail including the types of ribbon on my bouquet, the smaller ribbon for the groom, and the leaves that would frame other arrangements.

One of my favorite things that they did was our cake. When I arrived at the reception, I noticed that the bakery had used completely the wrong color icing on our cake (and made really tacky butter cream flowers too)! Pygmalion Design took one look at it, and they transformed the cake from looking like a disaster to the perfect center piece.

If I had more friends getting married in the CT/NY area, I would recommend Pygmalion Design to them. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day, it gave me tears of joy, I knew that I had a good day ahead of me!

Sent on 02/12/2010

Pygmalion Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy
    Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy Wedding Hair & Makeup

These are some of the most beautiful flowers that I have seen...These bouquets and arrangements can transform a room and create the whole look for your wedding or party. You barely need anything else on a table when you have a centerpiece like the ones that Meredith and Kathy create. Highly Recommend!

• 1 Holiday Point Road Sherman, 06784 See on map