20525 Grand Vista Lane, Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About PX Vacations

Welcome to Pxvacations.com! The travel site for Mr. Albert Rhodes, Jr., YOUR travel agent. I know and understand the meaning of service, as I am a retired Master Sargeant from the United States Air Force. After 22 years of serving our great country, I retired my stripes to become a family man. Like all families, we love to travel! Make memories, create special feelings with love ones and enjoy life together! I look forward to providing you the means of travel options so that YOU can take the vacations that YOU deserve!

I am a home based travel agent under Xstream Travel as a Certified Travel Agent. I have access to prices for honeymoons, romantic getaways, cruises, All -inclusive resorts, Broadway shows, air line tickets, Disney, and sporting events and trips around the globe!

My credentials are: AmResorts Master Agent, American Airlines Vacation Specialist, Oasis Travel Agent Specialist and Princess Cruises Commodore Level Agent.

I look forward to networking with the best wedding planners and become their number one choice travel agent consultant!

fullsizerender 3
riviera maya cancun wedding gazebo
moon palace golf spa resort wedding cancun
jamaica wedding sky deck
PX Vacations
bahamas off shore island wedding
fullsizerender 1
fullsizerender 2
fullsizerender
fullsizerender 3
riviera maya cancun wedding gazebo
moon palace golf spa resort wedding cancun

• Videos 1

PX Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance