Put A Ring On It Weddings

Pomona, CA View map

Put A Ring On It Weddings offers affordable, experienced and flexible wedding officiant services in the Southern California area. We believe that your wedding is a unique and momentous occasion that deserves to be celebrated with a ceremony that reflects you and your story! We do not believe in a "set script" that only a select few could relate to or love.

Our pricing is beyond competitive & well worth looking into. We will provide you with professional, creative, experienced and custom ceremony every time! Our couples deserve to have the ceremonies they desire and pay for!

We specialize in YOU, your story & your wedding. Whether it's a venue to "die for", a backyard wedding or a moment for just a few at the last minute... We do not discriminate against your love of any kind, orientation, beliefs or how you choose to live!

We will assist you in creating a beautiful and memorable experience. A ceremony that will touch your guests and you.

Whether you’re celebrating a civil union, religious, interfaith or non-denominational ceremony or vow renewal, Put A Ring On It Weddings is here for you. We offer counseling (completely optional and not required) and customized vow services and can perform ceremonies for a variety of faiths and/or those without any indicated. To include agnostic, Christian, Baptist, Catholic, Jewish, Lutheran and so on.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$225

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$60

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$80

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.
60+ mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English

Nye N. Married on 04/04/2020

wine box ceremony

Christi Wyckoff is AMAZING!! we loved her. we did the wine box ceremony. Our guests loved it.

Hello again!!
    Thank you SO VERY MUCH for taking the time to leave this review!! I am so appreciative. I am exceedingly glad that you and your guests enjoyed and appreciated my services!
    Wishing the best of love, luck, and health to you both!
    Sincerely,
    Rev. Christi
    Wedding date came up wrong.. 04/28/2018
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

I don’t know what we would’ve done without Christi (our officiant) this past weekend. She was super friendly, helpful and extremely professional. She made sure that we were ready during the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding.

Everyone loved what was said during our ceremony and that was mostly in part to what Christi had prepared, which I did shorten.

I highly recommend Christi as your officiant. You’ll definitely be in good hands.

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Stephanie, thank you for leaving such a lovely review. I truly appreciate it and appreciate the forethought that it takes to decide to leave a review without even being asked. How very thoughtful of you. it was truly my pleasure to work with you and your husband and to get to know your family as well. I wish you the best and luck love and happiness.
    Antonia G. Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing, memorable

Christy was Amazing, she walked us through everything. She was is sweet lady my kids even loved her

Put A Ring On It Weddings's reply:

Antonia, Thank you soooo much!! You are so very sweet and kind to provide a review and such a wonderful picture! I am so glad that you were happy with my services & again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It means so very much to me!
    Sincerely, Rev. Christi Wyckoff

Put A Ring On It Weddings 1
Exclusive

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Rent My Wedding Rent My Wedding Wedding Rentals

We have heard nothing but great things about this company!

Pomona, CA, 91768
909-233-3691

Monday - Monday 9AM-10PM
Location of (Put A Ring On It Weddings)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding