Purus Wedding Studios

Dallas, TX View map

Purus Wedding Studios sets out to do what wedding photography companies, big or small, should do. I don't push album sales, I don't heckle you into a bridal session, and I definitely don't make you feel like you are just another client. There are two pillars to a Purus wedding, and by focusing on these two things only, everything else just falls into place.The two pillars to a Purus wedding are simple: artisan wedding imagery and a strong client relationship. The artisan imagery alone sets me apart from most. Every day that I get up and have a shoot, I shoot for my portfolio. I shoot to have something amazing to display at the end of the day, and I shoot to provide the bride and groom with a unique piece of art that they can cherish long after their own son or daughter gets married. There is no secret formula, no hidden tricks. It's fairly simple, actually. It's passion. I won't tell you about my attendance of such-and-such college for photography, or I attended this conference, or took this course in wedding photography; Finance was actually my major in college. I am a member of the organizations I feel keep me in the know, but this is what I love to do and that comes through in the photography. The second, and more important, pillar develops on its own. This one involves the relationship. This is the relationship between you and your photographer. All packages that I offer include an engagement session by default. That is the only thing that I ever require, because of the intrinsic value it provides later on. From the over 100 weddings I have shot since 2009, I realized that the wedding day photos for couples who chose to have an engagement session were so much more free flowing and uninhibited. There was a sense of understanding of what I was there for, and we all knew each other. Because of the individual attention that I provide for my couples, I am currently only accept 25 couples a year. Your day only happens once, and I want to make sure you get the most out of it. I am the writer, editor, and publisher of your story. This is not a focus on money or personal gain. This is a focus on relationships; a focus on the stories that can only be written once but recorded for a lifetime. If you like to talk, give me a call. If you like to type, send me an email. I love to discuss my processes and experience with all brides and grooms. My name is Evan and I want to write your story. Full wedding day coverage with High Res DVD and engagement session start at $2,500. Please visit http://www.purusweddings.com for more information.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
Proofs
  • User1221404 2+ years ago
    Evan came in that day just having shot another wedding the night before. He was punctual and positive. Of course, the girls were running a little behind in the morning, but Evan was very flexible in changing the schedule. As far as his pictures go, his portfolio says it all. My family and friends were extremely impressed at the level of professionalism he showed. I already have friends asking me about him for their weddings, and I am highly recommending him.
    Jamie Married on 11/20/2010
    Evan Godwin was exceptional!! His photos speak for themselves! He was so great, my husband and I felt very comfortable dealing with him. He is an extremely talented young man, we always mention that we were so blessed to come across him whenever we look at our pictures. I refer him to anyone and everyone that I can! This is the company every bride should use, no one will have regrets!! I usually hate looking at pictures of myself, but I honestly and truly STILL look through my pictures at least once a week. They are exquisite, and I hope every bride that reads this books him so they can be as happy as I am.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Purus Wedding Studios to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

Dallas, 75205
Location of (Purus Wedding Studios)

Purus Wedding Studios frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Purus Wedding Studios offer?

Purus Wedding Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Purus Wedding Studios offer?

Purus Wedding Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Purus Wedding Studios offer for wedding events?

Purus Wedding Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Purus Wedding Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Purus Wedding Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding