Purposefully Designed Events

Alexandria, VA View map
$1,950 Package Price

$1,950 Package Price

Purposefully Designed Events, located in Alexandria, Virginia, is an event coordinating service for couples looking for a stress-free wedding planning experience. Owner Alex and the team of planning professionals will take your ideas and bring them to life to give you an extraordinary event. They understand the importance of the day to you and that drives all their attention to detail. Choose Purposefully Designed Events for your wedding events and enjoy your engagement instead of stressing through it all.

The expert team at Purposefully Designed Events offers couples endless possibilities for their event planning. They can offer planning assistance for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, or all three.They have experience with religious and non-religious events, eco-friendly events, military weddings, cultural weddings, and destination weddings. These other services can also be included in your package of choice:

• Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guest list creation
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1450.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1950.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Susie M. Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing! Must hire! The best!

Alexandria & The PDE Team are the BEST!! I can't recommend them enough! From the first meeting to the final goodbye - Alex & Team was such a blessing!! On our wedding day, we had one request: Stress-free! Not only was our wedding day stress-free but the entire month before was a breeze!! She took all our details, handled the venue walk-thru, coordinated with all vendors, everything SEAMLESSLY! If you are looking for a coordinator specializing in flawless wedding coordinating- they are your team!!

The team is very reasonably priced and worth more than every penny. You'll be so happy you worked with them!! They truly were the BEST DECISION I made during the whole vendor hire!
    Jilly B. Married on 06/02/2018

100 Stars!!

Hiring Alexandria & PDE was the BEST decision I could have made. My wedding day was completely stress-free. She helped connect me to almost ALL of my amazing wedding vendors. She truly went above and beyond. I felt 1000% confident and comfortable with her in my corner. My wedding day was a dream, truly a special once- in-a-lifetime blessing!! Thank you Alexandria for making my dreams come true.
    Sandy Married on 03/10/2018

March Wedding

Alex is the most diverse and flexible wedding planner you’ll ever meet. She worked with me for months on our short timeline to make everything come together for our wedding. She set up our website, emailed hotels, formatted and ordered our wedding invitations and coached me through difficult decisions and stressful planning. Thank you, Alex!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Purposefully Designed Events 1
Exclusive

6727 Kenyon Dr Alexandria, VA, 22307
Location of (Purposefully Designed Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding