6727 Kenyon Dr, Alexandria, VA 22307 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Purposefully Designed Events

Purposefully Designed Events, located in Alexandria, Virginia, is an event coordinating service for couples looking for a stress-free wedding planning experience. Owner Alex and the team of planning professionals will take your ideas and bring them to life to give you an extraordinary event. They understand the importance of the day to you and that drives all their attention to detail. Choose Purposefully Designed Events for your wedding events and enjoy your engagement instead of stressing through it all.

The expert team at Purposefully Designed Events offers couples endless possibilities for their event planning. They can offer planning assistance for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, or all three.They have experience with religious and non-religious events, eco-friendly events, military weddings, cultural weddings, and destination weddings. These other services can also be included in your package of choice:

• Day-of coordination

Delicious & fun
3d763574723cf57d Alexandria Arnold Favorites 0001

25 Reviews for Purposefully Designed Events

Susie Mellor · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing! Must hire! The best!

Alexandria & The PDE Team are the BEST!! I can't recommend them enough! From the first meeting to the final goodbye - Alex & Team was such a blessing!! On our wedding day, we had one request: Stress-free! Not only was our wedding day stress-free but the entire month before was a breeze!! She took all our details, handled the venue walk-thru, coordinated with all vendors, everything SEAMLESSLY! If you are looking for a coordinator specializing in flawless wedding coordinating- they are your team!!

The team is very reasonably priced and worth more than every penny. You'll be so happy you worked with them!! They truly were the BEST DECISION I made during the whole vendor hire!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jilly Bierkstein · Married on 06/02/2018

100 Stars!!

Hiring Alexandria & PDE was the BEST decision I could have made. My wedding day was completely stress-free. She helped connect me to almost ALL of my amazing wedding vendors. She truly went above and beyond. I felt 1000% confident and comfortable with her in my corner. My wedding day was a dream, truly a special once- in-a-lifetime blessing!! Thank you Alexandria for making my dreams come true.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sandy · Married on 03/10/2018

March Wedding

Alex is the most diverse and flexible wedding planner you’ll ever meet. She worked with me for months on our short timeline to make everything come together for our wedding. She set up our website, emailed hotels, formatted and ordered our wedding invitations and coached me through difficult decisions and stressful planning. Thank you, Alex!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Purposefully Designed Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1