Purple Clover Events

Purple Clover Events

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Purple Clover Events

Be a guest at your wedding.

Planning your wedding will be one of the most exciting and important events of your life. It can also be a very stressful affair to plan, whether it will be a small, intimate gathering or an elaborate, formal production.

At Purple Clover Events we will bring our expertise to the table to create a pleasant planning experience for you and your family. Offering everything from Day Of Coordination to Full Service Planning, we will meet the needs of every couple. This ensures that every Bride and Groom, and the entire bridal party will truly be guests at the wedding.

SaveSave

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Invitation, Travel Agent, Wedding Service, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Detroit

Follow Purple Clover Events on

49 Reviews for Purple Clover Events

Clean Up (1)
Setup (1)

DO NOT plan your wedding without letting Purple Clover help you! The absolute best part of our wedding day was not having to worry about a single thing except enjoying the time to celebrate with our friends and family - our day of coordinator, Samantha, took care of everything. It feels completely inadequate to call the level of service Purple Clover provided simply "day of coordination." Kate and Samantha helped us find the perfect vendors, keep track of all of our contracts and payments, plan our wedding day timeline, and acted as a direct line of communication between all of our vendors. We honestly never felt stressed during the entire wedding planning process because of how competent Samantha and Kate are. When I returned to work after our wedding, a coworker asked me, "So what went wrong? Something ALWAYS goes wrong." I couldn't think of a single thing. If anything went wrong that day, Samantha did a phenomenal job handling it, and we never found out about it.

Even if you don't need full scale wedding planning, investing in a day of coordinator is something I would strongly recommend - and the team at Purple Clover is the best!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Kate and team at Purple Clover events is fantastic!!! We hired her to be our day of coordinator but she started working with us months before the wedding. She was very responsive to emails and thorough about every detail of the wedding, many details I know would've been overlooked without her help. She coordinated all logistics with the vendors and ensured that we could truly enjoy our day. Most people say that something is bound to go wrong on your wedding day, but I can honestly say that our day was absolutely flawless, stress free and executed perfectly all thanks to Kate!! I am so grateful for all of the planning and organization that Kate did to help make our day so special, I know we could never have done it without her! If there is one thing you should spend your money for the wedding, its purple clover! You will truly be a guest at your own wedding and be able to enjoy every moment of your day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews

We were so lucky to have Kate for our Day of Planner for both of my daughter’s weddings.She is such a joy to to work with and makes the wedding worry free. As parents of the bride, all the planning and preparation can be overwhelming and then to make sure that it all comes together on wedding day would have been unimaginable without Kate. Kate managed every detail from rehearsal through wedding day and allowed us to enjoy our daughters wedding and our family and guests without a worry. Kate has an awesome personality, works wonderfully with the wedding party, the venue and all the vendors. She is truly ‘priceless’ and we can’t be thankful enough that we found her!!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1416707228924 annanoah5
220x220 sq 1416707233621 annanoah2

2 VIDEOS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the pleasure of working with Kate several time and have always been impressed with her professionalism, personal care and attention to detail. I would work with her any time! Not only is she professional, but she is an extremely easy person to work with. As a wedding officiant, I know that I can trust Kate to be "spot on" when it comes to running the day!

Purple Clover is a very professional event planning team that will make your wedding day dreams come true!

In my eight years of shooting weddings in Metro-Detroit, I have met many planners. How many of those do I remember? Very few. How many of those would I recommend to a bride? Even less. Every bride and groom who are even considering a wedding planner or same day coordinator, I send them to Kate. That is how good she is and how much I trust her as a professional. I have seen her go above and beyond for clients at every wedding. She is honest, forthcoming, professional, easy to work with, reliable...I can't say enough good things about her. My favorite weddings are ones where I work with her because I know the day will not only go smoothly, but go great. She has my full recommendation.

As a live music vendor, I have had the pleasure to see Purple Clover's work first hand. One word. Awesome!

When clients contacts us and say that Kate is their planner we breathe a sigh of relief! We know they are in good hands! She is professional and incredibly organized and will not only coordinate your event she will orchestrate it. Kate does an amazing job every time! One of the best.

91 PROS I KNOW