1501 Market Street, Tacoma, WA 98402 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 109
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Pure Vision Entertainment - Photo + Video + DJ/MC

We all know the stereotype of the wedding DJ - decked out in a cheap, ill-fitting tux, playing nothing but five-year-old top 40 hits (and poorly mixed, at that), talking in an affected 1970's game show announcer voice while trying unsuccessfully to get everyone to do the Electric Slide.
That is definitely not Pure Vision Entertainment. We pride ourselves on being unique, professional but cutting edge. We are beyond passionate, always pushing boundaries, insanely creative and best of all "average" just isn't what we do.
Our team consisting of Owner/DJ-MC/Videographer - Jared Berglund, DJ/MC - Manny Scott, Coordinator & Videographer - Morgan Golisch, DJ/MC - Mike Villa and Photo Booth Manager - Krysta Schmitz will always go above and beyond.

Pure Vision Entertainment is a all inclusive wedding DJ, Videography, Photo Booth, Special Effects and entertainment company. Servicing weddings and events throughout the Portland, Seattle, SW Washington, Willamette Valley, Eastern Oregon/Washington and the Oregon & Washington Coastal communities. Our company offers a variety of exciting entertainment, photography & videography packages for clients to choose from to create their dream wedding celebration. Our team here at Pure Vision Ent. offers more than 20 years of experience in the entertainment industry, and ensures that your wedding is unforgettable.

Services Offered:

Pure Vision Entertainment is a full-service wedding entertainment company that creates customized DJ, Photo, Video and entertainment experiences for couples on their wedding day. When it comes to music they cater to your taste in music, and customize your entertainment experience to reflect your personality and style. We provide clients with an extensive music selection with a variety of genres, from decade hits of the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 2000s, to current hits, Hip-Hop, Salsa, EDM, and Motown. Along with DJ and MC services, they also offer a variety of entertainment services and items such as monograms, uplighting, lighting displays, Non Pyro (indoor & Outdoor) Sparkler Fountains, Video Projections, and more to take your event to the next level. During your consultation, Pure Vision Entertainment will take care of every detail of your wedding entertainment experience to ensure that your day runs smoothly. Services include:

DJ
Master of Ceremonies
Day-of-Coordination
Videography
Lighting
Uplighting / Production Programmed Lighting
Non-Pyro Sparkler Fountains (Non Flamable)
Cake Mapping (Visual Video Shows)
Do-not-play list

25 Reviews for Pure Vision Entertainment - Photo + Video + DJ/MC

• Bridget

Bridget O. 路 Getting married on 07/09/2021

Amazing DJ!!!

Jared at Pure Vision Entertainment was wonderful! After postponing our wedding, re-planning a whole wedding within two months, and having to find a new DJ (which was Jared), it ended up being such a perfect day thanks to the help of our DJ. Despite everything my husband and I went through to get to our big day, it was so perfect with the help of Pure Vision Entertainment!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica K. 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding day!

Jared has been a amazing guy to work with! I have been working with Jared now for over a year because I had to cancel my wedding back in June because of Covid!! He was so easy with the transition process with helping us find a new date and being flexible with our venue change! He has not only been flexible but he has gone out of his way to help us with advice for the entertainment, timeline, marketing, and general wedding advice. Jared and his team went out of there way multiple time to meet with us to make sure we we鈥檙e comfortable and happy with his work!! On our actually wedding day he surprised us all with glow foam light sticks for all of our guests! Jared has a amazing heart and if you ever have the pleasure to work with him you won鈥檛 regret it! He is a kind, hardworking, and efficient. Jared has the best equipment in all of Portland! He has amazing sparklers, fog mechanics, and a beautiful dj set up that fits nicely for a wedding. He also offers photo booths and videography! If you want a team that truly cares about you pick pure vision entertainment, he will always be a friend!

Sent on 10/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pure Vision Entertainment - Photo + Video + DJ/MC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

Team of Pure Vision Entertainment - Photo + Video + DJ/MC

Jared Berglund

Jared Berglund

Owner/Professional DJ

Hello, I am Jared Berglund, founder of Pure Vision Entertainment. My background in the entertainment and mobile events industry started over 18. Over that time I have had the opportunity to work in different roles such as DJ, Catering, Coordinator, Videographer, and in a Venue role. Music career began many years ago growing up playing the tenor saxophone for over 9 years. My DJ career began back in 2009 when I became the DJ at the largest Country Bar in the Northwest called Duke's Country Bar & Grill. From there I migrated into larger dance clubs of all musical formats while also venturing in the mobile events industry. To this day my love and passion for music still holds just as strong as day 1 that I continue to play bars, clubs, music festivals, corporate events and weddings and having the opportunity to travel all over Oregon, Washington and parts of California.

As a DJ, I always strive to create a personal relationship with my clients, similar to that of a friend or family member. My favorite aspect of working weddings is the lifelong friendships the develop. Every wedding I have been apart of I still push to keep that relationship alive well beyond the day. I love seeing couples having babies, go on vacations, receive promotions and much more. I feel that we are able to develop a special bond between each other that I strive to celebrate every milestone in their journey and love that they are still cheering me on at the same time.

Manny Scott

Manny Scott

Partner/Professional DJ

I was born and raised in a small town in great state of Kansas, and that's where my musical journey Began. I started becoming involved in music the way most kids do, through the school band program. Little did I know the decision I made to play the trombone would change my life. I had the opportunity to play from grade school, middle school to high school, while earning a scholarship to study music at Wichita State University where I received a degree in music performance. During my time in Kansas I played for many different Ensembles and groups that traveled all over the United States to perform. In 2014 I picked up my first set of turntables, and used my musical knowledge and training to push myself to the point of live performances such as clubs, weddings, and social events. In 2017 I moved to Portland Oregon where I have continued to play my horn and DJ regularly.

Having the opportunity to be a wedding DJ is one of the best experiences in life, and it seems like each and every wedding gets better and better. That is why I strive to always give 110%. It's look on The bride and groom鈥榮 face at the end of the night, that look of pure happiness and accomplishment knowing that their new life has just begun with a major bang. I love that LOOK! It pushes me to be a better DJ so that I can have that experience with every couple, family member and guest at each and every wedding.

Morgan  Golisch

Morgan Golisch

Videographer/Coordinator

We are passionate, creative and 鈥渁verage鈥 just isn鈥檛 what we鈥檙e about.

Expect more, you deserve it.

View team

• 1501 Market Street Tacoma, WA, 98402 See on map
    503-386-0974 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pure Vision Entertainment - Photo + Video + DJ/MC)
  • 3535 SE 21st Dr. Gresham, OR, 97080 See on map
    503-850-0560 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pure Vision Entertainment - Photo + Video + DJ/MC)