Pure Vision Entertainment - Photo + Video + DJ/MC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Most Popular Price

We all know the stereotype of the wedding DJ - decked out in a cheap, ill-fitting tux, playing nothing but five-year-old top 40 hits (and poorly mixed, at that), talking in an affected 1970's game show announcer voice while trying unsuccessfully to get everyone to do the Electric Slide.
That is definitely not Pure Vision Entertainment. We pride ourselves on being unique, professional but cutting edge. We are beyond passionate, always pushing boundaries, insanely creative and best of all "average" just isn't what we do.
Our team consisting of Owner/DJ-MC/Videographer - Jared Berglund, DJ/MC - Manny Scott, Coordinator & Videographer - Morgan Golisch, DJ/MC - Mike Villa and Photo Booth Manager - Krysta Schmitz will always go above and beyond.

Pure Vision Entertainment is a all inclusive wedding DJ, Videography, Photo Booth, Special Effects and entertainment company. Servicing weddings and events throughout the Portland, Seattle, SW Washington, Willamette Valley, Eastern Oregon/Washington and the Oregon & Washington Coastal communities. Our company offers a variety of exciting entertainment, photography & videography packages for clients to choose from to create their dream wedding celebration. Our team here at Pure Vision Ent. offers more than 20 years of experience in the entertainment industry, and ensures that your wedding is unforgettable.

Services Offered:

Pure Vision Entertainment is a full-service wedding entertainment company that creates customized DJ, Photo, Video and entertainment experiences for couples on their wedding day. When it comes to music they cater to your taste in music, and customize your entertainment experience to reflect your personality and style. We provide clients with an extensive music selection with a variety of genres, from decade hits of the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 2000s, to current hits, Hip-Hop, Salsa, EDM, and Motown. Along with DJ and MC services, they also offer a variety of entertainment services and items such as monograms, uplighting, lighting displays, Non Pyro (indoor & Outdoor) Sparkler Fountains, Video Projections, and more to take your event to the next level. During your consultation, Pure Vision Entertainment will take care of every detail of your wedding entertainment experience to ensure that your day runs smoothly. Services include:

DJ
Master of Ceremonies
Day-of-Coordination
Videography
Lighting
Uplighting / Production Programmed Lighting
Non-Pyro Sparkler Fountains (Non Flamable)
Cake Mapping (Visual Video Shows)
Do-not-play list

• Asian-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Lera C. Married on 09/17/2021

Jared is awesome!

We initially found Jared through my coworker, he was a DJ at their wedding. We met him through zoom and we knew he was the one we wanted for our wedding! Jared was extremely helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. He would email us articles to read and questionaries to fill out. He also has an app we downloaded in which we put all of our songs in order for the ceremony and reception which made everything run so smoothly! He made all the announcements throughout our entire night which was awesome because we didn’t have to worry about the timeline of our day. Jared knows his stuff he was extremely prepared for everything. We couldn’t have picked a better DJ. Thank you so much Jared, you made our day so special!
  • Ha-Quyen
    Ha-Quyen N. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing! Fantastic!

Jared, Deontre, and the photobooth attendant were amazing! I reached out to Jared ONE YEAR before my wedding date because I knew I need to have them be a part of my vendor team. Jared was super fun to work with and did everything in his power to make our wedding day PERFECT! Jared said yes to everything I requested (15 hours of videography, live streaming, song requests, last minute backdrop, and so much more!) Jared even surprised us on the day of the wedding with foam lighting sticks to use while we dance the night away. Then at the end of the night, he had another surprised for us! He ordered special lights so they would arrive in time for us to use it during our last dance. Jared and everyone on his team were such a joy to work with AND party with! They were super respectful with the song choice and even asked me if it was ok for them to take a shot since our guests keep offering them one. Deontre was on time, respectful, and helped out my photographer when she needed it. The photobooth attendant took his job seriously, he stayed by the photobooth, helped people worked the machine, and answered questions. Overall, we are over the moon with the Pure Vision Entertainment team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Jared Berglund
Jared Berglund
Owner/Professional DJ

Hello, I am Jared Berglund, founder of Pure Vision Entertainment. My background in the entertainment and mobile events industry started over 18. Over that time I have had the opportunity to work in different roles such as DJ, Catering, Coordinator, Videographer, and in a Venue role. Music career began many years ago growing up playing the tenor saxophone for over 9 years. My DJ career began back in 2009 when I became the DJ at the largest Country Bar in the Northwest called Duke's Country Bar & Grill. From there I migrated into larger dance clubs of all musical formats while also venturing in the mobile events industry. To this day my love and passion for music still holds just as strong as day 1 that I continue to play bars, clubs, music festivals, corporate events and weddings and having the opportunity to travel all over Oregon, Washington and parts of California.

As a DJ, I always strive to create a personal relationship with my clients, similar to that of a friend or family member. My favorite aspect of working weddings is the lifelong friendships the develop. Every wedding I have been apart of I still push to keep that relationship alive well beyond the day. I love seeing couples having babies, go on vacations, receive promotions and much more. I feel that we are able to develop a special bond between each other that I strive to celebrate every milestone in their journey and love that they are still cheering me on at the same time.

Manny Scott
Manny Scott
Partner/Professional DJ

I was born and raised in a small town in great state of Kansas, and that's where my musical journey Began. I started becoming involved in music the way most kids do, through the school band program. Little did I know the decision I made to play the trombone would change my life. I had the opportunity to play from grade school, middle school to high school, while earning a scholarship to study music at Wichita State University where I received a degree in music performance. During my time in Kansas I played for many different Ensembles and groups that traveled all over the United States to perform. In 2014 I picked up my first set of turntables, and used my musical knowledge and training to push myself to the point of live performances such as clubs, weddings, and social events. In 2017 I moved to Portland Oregon where I have continued to play my horn and DJ regularly.

Having the opportunity to be a wedding DJ is one of the best experiences in life, and it seems like each and every wedding gets better and better. That is why I strive to always give 110%. It's look on The bride and groom‘s face at the end of the night, that look of pure happiness and accomplishment knowing that their new life has just begun with a major bang. I love that LOOK! It pushes me to be a better DJ so that I can have that experience with every couple, family member and guest at each and every wedding.

Morgan  Golisch
Morgan Golisch
Videographer/Coordinator

We are passionate, creative and “average” just isn’t what we’re about.

Expect more, you deserve it.

3535 SE 21st Dr. Gresham, OR, 97080
5037201673
Location of (Pure Vision Entertainment - Photo + Video + DJ/MC)
1501 Market Street Tacoma, WA, 98402
5037201673

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding