Nearby Vendors to Consider

5 Reviews for Pure Sound and Entertainment

4.1

We used Pure Sound for the music for both the ceremony and reception at our wedding. They did a great job, we were super happy with everything! Mark was very responsive when I emailed him with questions or requests, and he made sure he had all the music we wanted. I would absolutely recommend his services to other couples!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys did a wonderful job with my wedding! They provided both the ceremony and reception music and were extremely professional and friendly! Everything ran so smoothly and they were very heplful with keeping my recpetion on our timeline! These guys were simply amazing!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/16/13, 6 Reviews
0.5

Terrible experience at the wedding reception. Jason left with 2 others "in charge":
1. Despite emails and 2 meetings to review of the timeline, they forgot to give the microphone to the bride and groom for the welcoming (bride finally said, "I need the microphone" after they stood there waiting for a while), then had to be asked to turn off their music for the toasts. They also did not announce the cutting of the cake until it was already happening, and did not wait for the people to gather round for the throwing of the bouquet and the garter!
2. They did not care that people danced or not - refused to adjust their "play list" and didn't respond to anyone regarding playing music people might get up and dance to - not the wedding party nor the family. They also did not play some of the important agreed upon selections that were special for some of the guests. One of the guests, after asking for a particular agreed upon song that was supposed to be played for her own anniversary, was positive that the "djs" were drunk by the way they responded to her. They also refused to play the song, and it was on the playlist!
3. At no time did the "dj" ever use the microphone to encourage people to come to the dance floor, and called the opening toasts to the bride and groom as "Now we have some speeches".
3. Owner called MOB at 12:30 AM to see if everything went well - tried to tell him to wait until the following week in order to touch base and go over what went wrong, but he refused, and when told how awful they were and that we were displeased, was upset and responded he had been in business for 2 years without any complaints, and proceeded to tell me that I had obviously drank too much!
4. I highly recommend that you do NOT consider these people for your wedding reception. If we had wanted what they delivered we could have put up some lights and programmed an IPOD!

View Vendor Response