Delray Beach, FL 33483 Map · Phone number

About Pure Skin Artistry LLC

Pure Skin Artistry specializes in Airbrush Makeup and Professional Skin Care. Soothing skincare prep with medical grade products and flawless airbrush makeup application guarantees that you look & feel your absolute best on your wedding day! Brow shaping, waxing, massage & packages are available.

Follow Pure Skin Artistry LLC on

SMALLERbonusheadshotusethisone
BridalElmo
SMALLERbonusheadshotusethisone

4 Reviews for Pure Skin Artistry LLC

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2011

My daughter's skin has never looked better thanks to Jessica's skin care regimen. She's always had troubled skin and has used every popular product on the market with little success.
    She started with Jessica six months before the wedding. Despite a very high stress job and the additional pressure of her upcoming wedding Jessica's care resulted in consistent and highly satisfactory results.
    On her wedding day her complexion was perfect!
    Jessica also did a fabulous job on our makeup for the wedding. She was able to do all 4 bridesmaids, both mothers and the bride...all with different complexions, coloring , ages, and preferences. Everyone was so happy that she took the time to consider all those factors and was able to highlight our best features with each makeup job perfectly suited to each individual.
    Even though I was the mother of the bride, I was never comfortable with makeup and usually wore very liitle. Jessica knew this and I have never been so happy with my makeup in my life. I loved how she did it and I may consider taking lessons from her someday!
    I would reccommend Jessica highly in all categories above and know anyone would be more than happy with her service.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Autumn · Married on 07/23/2011

I've had many facials before but never with such a soothing touch or by such an observent esthetician! I was so relaxed and left with glowing clear skin! I have sensitive skin that can have a lot of redness at times but I left the facial with 0 redness! I plan on going back to Pure Skin Artistry for all my facials in the future! Luckily it is local for me! I've also had my makeup done by Pure Skin Artistry twice! The airbrush makeup feels like you're not wearng any makeup at all! She listened to my desires and how I wanted to look and I was so happy with the result. I would recommend Pure Skin Artistry to anyone wanting to look and feel more beautiful!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Martine · Married on 05/21/2011

I'm really picky about my makeup and Jessica did my smokey eyes perfectly - with amazing lashes for that extra va va voom. I felt like a movie star. Before the makeup I had a facial, which was amazing. Jessica made sure I was comfortable and relaxed and I felt very pampered. My skin felt clear and dewey for the wedding. I would recommend her services again and again!

Sent on 07/31/2011

Award

Pure Skin Artistry LLC FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Massages, Spa

• Delray Beach, 33483 See on map