Delray Beach, FL 33445 Map · Phone number

About Pure Serenity Boutique

Making dreams come true for everyone! Pure Serenity Boutique was established with the client in mind. Being a recent bride myself, I had the stresses of finances and planning as well. I promise to always give the best price for every client! We are a budget friendly local company who provides rentals for tablecloths, overlays, napkins, and sashes.

We also offer more! Wedding invitations, custom made favors, escort cards, place cards, programs, menus, and more stationary. We also sell ceremony items such as custom unity candle sets, custom made ring bearer pillows and flower girl baskets, garters, and more...

We do weddings, showers, parties of any kind! Please feel free to contact me for more information and check out my website to see what we have to offer!! Thanks!

tablenamenumbercard
tablenamenumbercard
benvenutoroom1

1 Reviews for Pure Serenity Boutique

Jerilyn · Married on 03/29/2014

We used Pure Serenity Boutique for our linen rentals. I could have used the white linens offered by the catering company but I wanted specific colors. Gaby, the owner, made sure I got exactly what I wanted. She called the catering company and venue to make sure she came at the right time to set up. I didn't have to do a thing. Our guests were impressed with the beautiful set up and quality of the linens! She came later to collect them and I didn't have to worry about taking them back anywhere. Gaby is a true professional and I would definitely recommend Pure Serenity Boutique to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2014