Springfield, OR 97477 Map · Phone number

About Pure Romance By Emilia P.

Hi, My name is Emilia Patterson and i am the owner and operator here at pure romance by emilia. and well some of you know of pure romance and some don't. so for the people who don't ! welcome and we are a in home woman's only parties, we offer a fun and educating night! we offer a demo of all are products that night and a in person consultation at the end of the night! thats where I would see what your questions were and if you needed help choosing what you needed too order. this gives every girl the feeling of importance! and who doesn't like that right?

plus one of the perks of having your own Pure Romance party with us is that we spoil are hostesses buy giving them a free shopping spree at the end of the night!!! and who would say no too free stuff?

all you need is too take a look at are web page and then contact me or if you want too book right now you can as well! there is a party with me link and then it will walk you through the process and let me know your info then after 24 hours i will get in contact with you! and I also travel! so if you need me some place i will get too you!

well thank you can take a look at what we offer at !

www.pureromance.com/emiliapatterson