Downers Grove, IL 60516 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About PURE PRODUCTIONS

Pure Productions provides artistic photography & videography for weddings. We are truly passionate about our work. We promise to deliver exception service and outstanding results.

We specialize in:

1.0
      2.5
      2.5
      0.0

Never use a friend of the family. I know you might think you are doing a good thing by giving them work and money over a stranger, but trust me.....go with the stranger. After booking with this person I did not hear a word from him until a few days before the wedding when I called him. This is not his full time job so do not expect him to show up to the rehearsal, nor on time to your wedding. He was an hour late. I have no pre-wedding photos I wanted. I have still not received my wedding video. I was told it would be done in March and it is now June, and any time I ask when it will be done I am told to stop hounding him. Please pay the extra money and go with someone with a lot of references and who does photography and videography as their full-time job. Good luck.

Sent on 06/10/2015

PURE PRODUCTIONS FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Downers Grove, 60516 See on map