3695 Old Yorktown Road, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About PURE PHYSIQUE

We are a private personal training studio located in Westchester, New York. We provide solutions for brides who are focused on improving their body and attaining their ideal level of fitness before their big day!

Keeping in mind how busy Brides tend to be, we offer exceptional fitness on a time budget. Our training sessions and Kickbox-Bootcamp classes are just 1/2 hour long where you're engage in high intensity resistance training. This type of training boosts the metabolism for increased fat burn.

We specialize in Lifestyle Makeovers and also offer comprehensive Nutrition Consultations.

Our Mission is to empower YOU by strengthening your body and mind; Helping you achieve you ideal level of fitness with minimal time investment. We are personally invested in your personal fitness.

Follow PURE PHYSIQUE on

bridesmai
  • Videos 1

15 Reviews for PURE PHYSIQUE

Katrina · Married on 06/21/2014

Pure Physique has been highly instrumental in my journey to find the "best me" - both mentally and physically. I have learned so much about health and fitness, and the right way to do things, that I no longer have a poor relationship with the gym, food, and my body. The encouragement, knowledge, and support the trainers offer has been like no other gym I've ever been a part of.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Rosalinda · Married on 06/19/2014

I have been an athlete my entire life, but preferred cardio activities. Due to changes in my life, I was unable to fulfill my needs for exercise. I started feeling very tired and without motivation to get back to exercise. I joined Pure Physique 6 months ago, and I'm amazed with the difference in my body and energy levels. They have made a tremendous impact in my lifestyle. I don't need to spend hours exercising. Now I workout 3 times a week, and have gone from a size 6 to a 2 and lost 16 pounds. I am getting married soon, and ready to wear the wedding dress of my dreams. Pure Physique counts on wonderful trainers that are professional and understand their clients not only on the physical realm, but also at an emotional level, making long lasting changes. They engage in a friendly way that makes a difference. I will strongly recommend them. Rosalinda

Sent on 06/20/2014

AnnMarie · Married on 06/01/2014

I was approaching my 15th wedding anniversary and planned a renewal of our vows. I went shopping for a new dress and was horrified at my measurements and dress sizes being presented to me. This was my moment when I realized I had to do something. I had been exercising for years but could never lose the extra weight I had put on. I joined Pure Physique In March and to date I have already lost the weight I wanted! I feel great and dropped a whole dress size in just a couple of months . They are so supportive from teaching me how to exercise and weight train, (the correct way), to teaching me how to eat healthy and keep the weight off. Not only have I gained so much physically and educationally from them, but I have gained several new wonderful friends. I highly recommend Pure Physique to anyone who is serious about changing their lifestyle, health and reaching goals.

Sent on 06/04/2014

• About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist
    About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I started training with Pure Physique in August 2012 and I realized quickly that I had finally found a workout that I look forward too. The trainers at Pure Physique care about their clients mind, body, and soul. They can help you get on a pre-wedding plan to tone up, shrink down, and feel more energized. One consultation with Pure and you will know that you are in good hands!

• 3695 Old Yorktown Road Shrub Oak, 10588 See on map