Saint Augustine, Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Pure Life Videos

Pure Life Videos is a cinematic style wedding videographer based in St. Augustine, Florida that services the Jacksonville area and beyond. This husband and wife team have worked together for years. These years of experience have brought them to a place where they do not have couples pose or try to formulate a moment. They stay in the background and capture the real, loving emotions of the day.

Experience
Pure Life Videos started as a side business for this husband and wife duo. Fast forward eight years, and they are now putting all of their passion and time into making a film that tells the story of your wedding day. They have found a way to stay in the background unnoticed and still capture every memorable moment in fullness. Pure Life Videos knows that if you know where they are there, they are doing something wrong. They specialize in documentary-style films, which means that you will get the full story of your wedding day.

Pure Life Videos offers different packages to make sure that everything you want remembered will be captured with their quality services. A few of these services include:

• Full-feature video

• Videos 4

6 Reviews for Pure Life Videos

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/12/2016

Pure Life Videos was such a pleasure to work with! Dustin and his wife were an absolute dream, so down to earth, kind and professional. They knew exactly what they were doing which allowed us to be ourselves and simply enjoy the moment. Now to our video, my husband and I were absolutely blown away by the finished product! Our wedding video captured every last detail we'd hope it would, those moments that photos simply can't capture, including my husband's reaction to seeing me at the end of the aisle. The video was beyond special and absolutely perfect! We will cherish it forever. Thank you Pure Life Videos!

Sent on 01/03/2017

JoEllen · Married on 03/19/2016

It was such a pleasure working with pure life videos. We love looking back on our daughter's wedding day. We love how their videos captured the fun of the day. So special. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Amy · Married on 10/10/2015

We hired Pure Life videos for our wedding at The Treasury on the Plaza in Saint Augustine in Oct. 2015. We decided to go with PLV after searching various options online and watching samples of various vendor videos. I felt their videos stood out as the best product- theirs were the only ones that made me tear up with emotion even though I didn't know the people in the videos. Dustin was very easy to interact with (however my wedding planner did most of the coordinating and planning). I could tell by talking with him during our phone interview that he is an artist using video capture and editing as a medium- not just a videographer performing a task for a paycheck. In the end- we were exceptionally satisfied the the (roughly 11 min) video Dustin created from our day. Even now, over a year later, watching the video (and I often do) overwhelms me with all the emotions and happiness felt that special day. What more could you ask for from a wedding video?! I would be happy to recommend that you hire Dustin/Pure Life Videos to capture the beauty and joy of your day so you can have it to enjoy forever--- we are so glad we did!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Pure Life Videos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,675.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive