Milwaukee, WI 53205 Map · Phone number

About Pure Entertainment

Be prepared to get lost in a world of visual beauty, audio sophistication and professional expertise. Pure Entertainment is one of the top DJ Music & Entertainment companies in the Milwaukee area and will bring magic to any celebration. Our professional Disc Jockeys and entertaining emcee's have the experience and training necessary to give you the confidence that you will achieve nothing less than perfection. The information found in this site is designed to help you understand the characteristics of a company who you can fully trust with your event. Remember, not all entertainment companies are created equally. We hope that you choose the Pure Entertainment experience for your event, so dive in and find out why brides choose us first for their wedding reception entertainment.

Follow Pure Entertainment on

img008
1926711590522907706348349903073

8 Reviews for Pure Entertainment

Amy · Married on 02/07/2015

Keith Turner, of Pure Entertainment, played a huge role in making our wedding night the TIME OF OUR LIVES! My husband and I had been to a wedding in the past where Keith had DJ'ed. We had such a good time on the dance floor at that wedding, so we knew immediately who our first call would be for our own wedding. Pure Entertainment was our first and only DJ call. From our first meeting to after the wedding was over, the professionalism, positive energy and customer service was outstanding!

I'm a live events producer, so I have high standards when it comes to the A/V industry. He was phenomenal to work with and I had zero worries the day of the wedding.

Our dance floor was packed the entire night, which is a big deal because we love to dance. Our guest keep reminding us how great the night was. We agree 100%.

Thanks Pure Entertainment!!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Pure Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Amy! The best part about doing what I do is seeing the end result of a happy bride and groom, and you two were grinning ear to ear from start to finish. Congratulations!!!

All around great dj, dance floor was always full and he had great variety of music. I had half of my family which were Hispanics and the rest Caucasians and everyone danced to their kind of music without it sounding too random.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Brandon · Married on 08/15/2014

Keith was an exceptional piece to our wedding celebration. He not only made himself available all day to us, but he also went above and beyond for both the ceremony and reception. His keen attention to detail during the song building process, showed through and through, as the hits kept coming all night long! He followed our list to a tee, and when he felt something else should be played, he made it happen as he saw fit to make the night complete. I would recommend Keith to anyone that is looking for an exceptionally valued DJ service, without all the stuff you and your significant other don't need. Because after all, you are hoping for the best night of your life, and you will surely get it with this fella!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Pure Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Milwaukee, 53205 See on map