39085 SE Pioneer Blvd, Gresham, OR 97055 Map · Phone number

About Pure Elegance by Sarahi Welton

Sarahi Welton - pronounced Sarah, is a loving wife, mother of four beautiful children and an amazing licensed stylist. She specializes in on-site bridal and special occasion hair and makeup. She has worked in the industry for almost 10 years, and has loved every minuet of it! She started out in the industry by going to school to get licensing in Oregon and Washington. During her time at school and the years to fallow, she began working as an area artist trainer for Smashbox Studios. With her time spent with the company she had extensive training, not only by the studio, but classes offered by other professionals. She began perfecting her skills by working closely with several world famous makeup artist, and photographers, spending a lot of her time doing photoshoots for magazines and fashion events. She loves her life, family and job. She truly has a passion for people and has a great time making her clients feel Purely Elegant!

For additional information, please contact Sarahi by phone at 971-404-4193

11 Reviews for Pure Elegance by Sarahi Welton

1 User photo

Pure Elegance by Sarahi Welton 1

Kate · Married on 07/14/2018

Sarahi was a joy to work with. She did my makedup for the big day and really helped me find the look I was looking for and nail it for the occasion. I love that she has a calming mood that was of great help in the otherwise bustling bridal cottage where the bridesmaids were getting ready. She has a great presence and is very skilled at her trade, as well as being pleasant to work with and accommodating. Thanks Sarahi!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Angela · Married on 03/19/2018

I feel so blessed that I found Pure Elegance and Sarahi! We flew out to Oregon from Wisconsin for a destination wedding at Timberline Lodge and after struggling to find a hair and makeup stylist, I happened upon Sarahi's contact info. Upon confirming that she was available on our date, she didn't hesitate for moment to book my appointment. I appreciated the fact that she was willing to travel to Government Camp and also take my appointment even though it was services for the bride only (we had a very small wedding with no bridal party). I was comfortable with Sarahi as soon as I met her! She listened to my vision of how I wanted to look and nailed it! She was open to feedback and did whatever she could to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my look. On the wedding day, she arrived early and stayed right on schedule. Through the whole process, Sarahi was professional, accommodating, and friendly. She is incredibly talented and my hair and makeup was flawless for the entire day and night. I can't imagine my wedding day without her!

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Pure Elegance by Sarahi Welton 2

Tiffany · Married on 08/20/2016

Sarahi has a creative and unique style that leaves any bride feeling like a Bridal Queen. I had the greatest time working with her for my Engagement Photo Shoot as well as my wedding day bridal hair and makeup. She also did a couple of my girls' hair and makeup and they were left feeling stunning. I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for great hair and makeup!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Pure Elegance by Sarahi Welton FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 130.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Phan Photography
    Phan Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarahi! Is fabulous at what she does! We have worked with her on 2 Inspiration shoots last year. She knows just how to capture the way a bride wants to look on her wedding day!

• 39085 SE Pioneer Blvd Gresham, OR, 97055 See on map