Pure Bliss

Newburyport, MA View map

The shopping destination for brides across New England. We are located just north of Boston, in Newburyport, MA. Pure Bliss is a fun and energetic boutique offering an impressive selection of gowns at varying price points and sizes. We understand this is a once in a lifetime experience. Come in and enjoy our laid back atmosphere...we want you to be part of our Pure Bliss family!

4.3

• Kristin
    Kristin H. Married on 09/17/2021

Great experience, beautiful dresses

I loved my experience at Pure Bliss! I went dress shopping here with my mom. My cousins got their wedding dresses here and highly recommended the store. The staff was so helpful and friendly. They pulled dresses very similar to the ones that I sent prior to the appointment. Symphonie really listened to what I wanted and I ended up falling in love with the second dress I tried on! It wasn't what I thought I would end up with but it was the perfect dress for me and I couldn't be happier. I had a few fitting appointments and my dress fit perfectly on my wedding day. Highly recommend!
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolute perfection

I had ordered my gown pre-covid. The amazing ladies at pure bliss did everything possible to keep us brides happy and going forward with our dresses.
  • Nicole
    Nicole W. Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect wedding dress

My experience at Pure Bliss was nothing but amazing! Vanita and Jeanine were extremely helpful and quick responses through email and text. Being a covid bride I was afraid of the bridesmaids dresses not arriving on time or the tuxes being delayed but my worries were always reassured. Pure Bliss had the exact bridesmaids dress color I was looking for! I wanted sleeves added on and Vanita and Jeanine facilitated ordering the correct amount of lace and tule! I literally cannot say enough good things about Pure Bliss!

Real Weddings

• Alex & Liz
    36 photos · 06/18/2017

85 merrimac st Newburyport, 01950
9784620700
Location of (Pure Bliss)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding