Portland, OR 97217 Map · Phone number

About punch floral

Punch is a floral design studio specializing in northwest weddings and events. We love the little details and derive true satisfaction form translating the unique personalities of our clients into lovely personalized events.

LanSuGardenChineseWedding 00129
LanSuGardenChineseWedding 00129
punchlogo160x160
stephbridesmaids

12 Reviews for punch floral

Bonnie is awesome! Even thought haven't actually gotten to see my flowers yet, I know they will be amazing. She was so receptive to all my ideas (even the changes I wanted to make after our consultation) and also made great suggestions in areas I was unsure of. She has been really flexible and understanding when I've run into hiccups with booking, and I am just so excited to see what she puts together for us.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/19/2015

Bonnie is amazing. I gave her a very general idea of what I wanted, and she went above and beyond what I could ever have imagined. She was so easy to work with and very responsive. Having her in charge of the flowers and decor for my wedding took away 95% of my event-related stress. My guests kept telling me how much they loved the custom paper chain backdrop at the ceremony and the centerpieces at the reception. I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/03/2015

I LOVED all my flowers!!! I can’t stop staring at them in all the photos. All I did was give Bonnie a general idea of what I wanted and she made it all happen PERFECTLY. She definitely understood the theme and style I was going for and stuck with it. And the centerpieces!! So beautiful! On top of all that she kept me in my budget that I discussed with her. I was actually afraid that I might not get all that I wanted with my limited budget but everything was above and beyond my expectations… and I am an extremely picky person. This is a professional you definitely want to consider.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Award

punch floral FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Portland, 97217 See on map
    5037819880 (Phone number)
    complimentary consultations offered by appointment