356 Millburn Avenue Suite 6, Millburn, NJ 07041 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pumpkin Coach Events

Pumpkin Coach Events was founded out of a passion for beauty, style and everything bridal. Agnieshka Burke, creator of Pumpkin Coach Events is bringing a new and edgy flair to the world of luxe weddings. She utilizes her fashion, costume design and theatrical/acrobatic arts background in creating one of a kind weddings and events.

Pumpkin Coach Events and its team are known for trend setting, sophisticated designs and unique, extra-ordinary events.

Pumpkin Coach Events’ brides don’t just get married-they put on a show!

Follow Pumpkin Coach Events on

Wedding rings
Wedding rings

39 Reviews for Pumpkin Coach Events

Joanna · Married on 07/14/2018

AGNIESHKA at PUMPKIN COACH EVENTS did an AMAZING job helping us plan our wedding at Shadowbrook in July 2018. We hired her for a full-service package which lasted about six months for us. Throughout the whole process my now-husband and I repeatedly said how happy we were we hired her. She led many of the arrangements and decisions with great professionalism and ease while maintaining flexibility and responsiveness to our needs. Her contribution to all the tasks that needed to be completed really minimized our stress during the entire process which as most people know is often tedious and endless. Agnieshka was very organized and on top of everything: she had lists of tasks to complete, budget sheets, options of many vendors, and lots of experience to back up her recommendations. I also really liked that she responded very promptly to all of our emails and questions--even on nights and weekends! The final product was fantastic: in short our wedding day was perfect and everything went smoothly! Agnieshka and her team managed the day superbly and we didn't have to worry about a thing. We couldn't have asked for anything more. We also really enjoyed working with her on a personal level--she's kind, enthusiastic and lots of fun. :)

Rachelle · Married on 04/10/2015

I decided to hire Agnieshka and Pumpkin Coach Events as my “Day-Of-Coordinators” after seeing how useful my best friend’s wedding planner was. HANDS DOWN…THE BEST I MADE DURING THE WHOLE WEDDING PLANNING PROCESS.

Though I picked the package where one of her Senior Planners would serve as the head planner, I was very impressed to see how involved Agnieshka was in the process. Agnieshka is organized, smart, and professional. She answered e-mails very quickly and was always accessible. I found her to be very useful when we were finalizing last minute details as she was honest about where our money should go. She put so much effort into building relationships with our vendors and creating a timeline for the day. As brides-to-be, you have so many things to think about, and having Agnieshka getting all of our vendors on the same page so the day goes seamlessly was a huge relief for us.

I felt very confident going into our Rehearsal the day before the wedding. My large bridal party knew all the important times and was ready to go. Our Senior Planner actually got sick the day of our wedding, and I was impressed when Agnieshka showed up to my bridal suite that morning. I was so grateful that she changed her plans just to be there for me.

My day was perfect – everything was just as I had dreamed it would be and just as we had planned. I don’t even want to think of what the day would have been like if we didn’t hire her. Who would have even done the stuff she did!Through my work with her, Agnieshka was more than a wedding planner – she was like a friend!

Overall, Agnieshka and her team are dedicated to helping you have an extraordinary event. Agnieshka isn’t just the “Fairy Godmother” for your wedding. She is Wonder Woman. She makes it happen for you no matter what – she works wonders! She made my day and my life so much easier, and I am forever grateful.

One piece of advice: Hire Pumpkin Coach Events as your wedding planner. You won't regret it.

Agneishka is amazing! We spent 18 months planning not one but two weddings. When our initial venue fell through 8 months before our wedding date she was tremendous in keeping us sane and moving everything over to a brand new venue. Her attention to detail is outstanding and she is always one step ahead of you. Her creative vision coupled with her vast network and experience make her an ideal choice for a wedding of any size. Our wedding day was flawless and everything went off without a hitch, because of A and her team! I would most certainly used PCE again!

Pumpkin Coach Events FAQ