2 Evaleigh Crt, Parker Dam, CA L1N8N3 Map · Phone number

About Pump It Entertainment DJ Service

Ryan Powell mobile disc jockey service that caters to Durham and the Greater Toronto Area, With well over a decade of DJ experience, I provide professional DJ, Emcee & Lighting services for private functions such as weddings, corporate events, bridal showers, birthday parties, school dances and proms, and many more types of events. No matter what the occasion, venue or age range of those in attendance, I consistently aim to create a fun, exciting and totally enjoyable party atmosphere while always conveying a professional, tasteful and polished presentation. I take pride in the service I provide and have a genuine interest in the success of your event.

Each and every one of my clients deserves to feel like they are my only client. Through the all-important Free Consultation process, I collect all of the essential details that will enable me to help create the exact atmosphere you are looking for. I will guide you through the whole process from booking the date, to pricing and song selection (can even provide recommendations if required). I will work with you through any changes or special requests leading up to the date and provide best practice advice if needed. I provide all state-of-the-art, high-end professional Audio & DJ equipment and Top of the line Bose Speakers for that Crystal clear sound, wireless & wired microphones and top of the line Lighting system that can go to the theme color of your room.

• Goodtimes Entertainment Services
  • DJ DGO
  • Pro City DJ
7dd27feedf06776c 26168095 10155482166006633 3115677544114002331 n
7dd27feedf06776c 26168095 10155482166006633 3115677544114002331 n

9 Reviews for Pump It Entertainment DJ Service

Annie · Married on 09/10/2016

I highly recommend this D.J. He is amazing! Kept the party going all night long, was perfectly timed with the music for all the special moments, the up lighting and dry ice was amazing and added the perfect touch. He was also very helpful with recommending timing for different aspects which was very appreciated. If you want a good party Hire Ryan.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/30/2016

Ryan was great. He was funny, made our guests laugh quite a bit. I loved how he also got up on the dance floor when it got slow to try and get everyone up and dancing.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Alanna · Married on 09/27/2014

Ryan was so awesome to have as our DJ. Though the planning process he was so easy to get a hold of whenever we had any questions. The night of the wedding was amazing, his lighting was beautiful and we even had a GOBO done which looked so great! He had the whole crowd dancing all night long, and it was so amazingly fun. Prices were very reasonable also.

Sent on 09/28/2014

• 2 Evaleigh Crt whitby, L1N8N3 See on map
    Monday to Thursday 8am to 10pm
    Location of (Pump It Entertainment DJ Service)