Queens Village, NY 11429 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 71

About Pulse Sounds

PULSE SOUNDS” is a full-time business operating from our office in New York. Our company specializes in customizing events to suit you & your guests personal taste while remaining competitively priced. We are equipped to provide a full range of entertainment services from a DJ and/or MC to any combination of DJ’s, MC’s, dancers, dance instructors, games, giveaways, karaoke, interactive entertainment, lighting, team building activities, party supplies, and much more. We use only the highest quality in all our sound and lighting systems. We take one step further by even bringing ” back up” equipment to every job! We pride ourselves on employing only polite and caring performers with a minimum fifthteen years experience, that enjoy what they do.

• Dj Zeke Entertainment
Videos 15 Videos

68 Reviews for Pulse Sounds

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2020

A DJ that knows exactly what your wedding needs

Ricky makes the entire entertainment portion of your wedding a pure breeze. From the music and lighting to the photo booth and pyrotechnics, Pulse Sounds is your one stop shop.

Ricky will get every detail from you for your wedding day from the type of music you want to hear, specific songs you want played, and even the names of the entire wedding party. He was always our only choice for our wedding day.

We went through quite a few versions of our wedding due to COVID. Ricky stuck it out with us and remained flexible and professional through it all.

We had a much smaller wedding than the one we originally planned. He still played as if he was rocking a stadium full of people and not one guest left without mentioning to my wife and I just how good he was that evening.

Music was one of the most important things for our wedding. When my wife and I first started dating, we attended a wedding that Pulse Sounds was playing at. I walked over to Ricky and told him he was killing it. He asked me when I was getting married and I told him one day soon. A little over a year later, we called him up and told him we were ready for his expertise.

If you don’t believe what I’m saying, read the experience of each review to see how pleased everyone is with him. Pulse Sounds will not fail you. Your wedding day will be THAT much better with Ricky and his team entertaining your guests.

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Quetanya

Quetanya Brown · Married on 08/01/2020

Exceptional Service

We booked Pulse Sounds for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. Our guests were happy as they entered the venue listening to high quality music. They played the exact songs we wanted them to and created the perfect ambiance to start our ceremony. We recommend them to anyone getting married. They are the top of the line when it comes to finding a wedding DJ!

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Ford · Married on 07/14/2020

The best dj!

If you haven't booked Pulse Sounds yet then you must be having a very quiet wedding. Pulse Sounds brought our wedding ceremony & reception to life and although we had to socially distance, he came up with creative ways to keep the crowd and us, happy! We are so glad we chose DJ Ricky and can't wait to work with him again. The music, the photo booth, the dancing in the clouds, 5 stars in my book!

Sent on 08/05/2020

• MARRIED by REV ROXY
    MARRIED by REV ROXY Wedding Officiants

Pulse Sounds brings the music and the entertainment. I attended the wedding reception of the wedding I officiated and really enjoyed their entertainment throughout the night. They were on point for the cultural experience. Good pick!

• Jesus Rocks Entertainment, Inc. Wedding DJs

DJ Ricky Bonds of Pulse Sounds is nothing short of amazing. A fellow phenomenal DJ with the skills to prove it. I am honored to serve as his MC from time to time. Brides, grooms, guests, friends and families leave the reception fully satisfied. Much continued success to my fellow wedding industry specialist.

• Queens Village, 11429 See on map
    Location of (Pulse Sounds)