Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pulse DJ Services

Celebrate with Great Music YOU want and NOT a Questionable Personality!

Yes We Love What We Do and We Are Proud of Our Great Reputation. Are we a good fit for you? Call us and lets find out!  We don't feel we need to target and negate our fellow industry members. Instead we are honest an upfront about our style and what we offer our clients. We deliver the absolute best Mix of Music that will keep your guests engaged. At Pulse DJ Services, we understand that the entertainment has a major impact on the success of your event, so we offer tasteful, appropriate, and most importand, FUN!  music to ensure you and your guests have a great time. Our deejay professionals don’t fit the stereotypical mold of mobile disc jockeys; you won’t get a cheesy entertainer with Pulse. Pulse deejay professionals are here to make sure your event flows smoothly and seamlessly. Through our consultative approach to planning, our clients enjoy an anxiety-free experience and an exceptional overall value with no surprise costs. Pulse DJ Services can make your special occasion truly memorable and would appreciate the opportunity to help make your upcoming event a success.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Atlanta

34 Reviews for Pulse DJ Services

4.7

Pulse DJ services is an awesome company! Our DJ, Jarid did a fantastic job and was very attentive throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Profile Picture User3707762, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jarid from Pulse DJ was awesome! I am a musician, and pretty picky about music and I gave Jarid a lot of specifics, including a do not play list about a mile long. Jarid was attentive to every one of my needs for my wedding. When he played one song I didn't like (which I forgot to put on my do not play list) I gave him a signal on the dance floor and he creatively mixed it to go straight into the next song. He was very professional and seems to feel out the music as the night goes on. He really kept the party going. Thanks Jarid!!!

Profile Picture User3339931, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pulse is awesome! Chris Meeks is amazing to work with. Not your typical over the top wedding DJ. Just plays the music you wants and keeps the energy going. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/18/12, 7 Reviews

9 Photos

My Photo Album

9 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We recently worked with Chris Meeks and his professionalism is difficult to match. He provides quality sound and great variety and is sure to keep your guests on the dance floor! He's got lights, a great sound system and the perfect attitude!

Chris Meeks and his professional staff keep the wedding reception dance floor full and lively! There's no "auto pilot" with Pulse. They pay special attention to the guests and know when to change musical gears or keep the same feel. That ability comes from many years of service. I am a videographer and I love shooting receptions with Pulse DJ Services. With bride, groom and guests all having such a good time, I get so many great shots! I highly recommend Pulse and look forward to working with them again.

Events