Via Pietro Biancofiore 1, Taranto, IT IT 0016Z Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
  • Deals 1

About Puglia Ever After

Imagine bespoke weddings in Valle D'Itria, one of the most beautiful and oldest places in Italy. We are in Puglia Southern Italy,in other words the ideal scenario for your bespoke weddings. There is no limit to authenticity and aesthetics when it comes to lifestyle in Puglia.The food,the culture, the people are surelly the perfect ingredients for a fairy tale land yet to be discovered for all your events.

A perfect landscape for countryside weddings,a symbolic ceremony at the cave restaurant in Polignano or a stunning vineyard as a venue for a wedding party. The list fabulous locations for weddings are endless. Seaside wedding venues,old fashioned masserie not to mention all the ancient castles. Puglia Ever After will design,create and support your choices and guide you to the best venues and services in Puglia.

Our logo is a typical ornament called "Pumo" which symbolize a new life, prosperity and happiness.This is the real essence of Puglia and moreover our promises to all those who will put their trust in us. Make sure you will fall in love with this precious and unique flower will be our biggest care.

Follow Puglia Ever After on

Puglia Ever After 2
Puglia Ever After 3
  • Andy

Andy · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Very helpful in scouting locations

Maria Pia helped us scout venues in Puglia and was incredibly helpful. We didn't end up getting married in Italy so I cannot speak to her wedding day execution, but we found her to be incredibly responsive, kind, and knowledgeable about the options in Puglia.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Puglia Ever After's reply:

Dear Andy and Sidney,It was a pleasure for me to know you and give you a "small bite" of what Puglia can offer in term of venues,vibes and experiences!Wish you all the best! Grazie!!
  • Anna

Anna Pastore · Getting married on 03/05/2020

Top choice!

She's wonderful... always helpful to find a solutions...she propose me a lot of interesting ideas that all my guests really appreciate. If you want to have a memorable wedding you must contact her..
    As a bride I was so worried about my chosing, but she always recommend and support me everytime. She always propose me innovative ideas.
    I'm so happy to meet her and plan my wedding today together..

Sent on 05/24/2019

Puglia Ever After's reply:

Thanks a lot for your trust!It was a real pleasure to work for you and with you.Wish you all the best!

Elisabeth Goodman · Married on 05/28/2019

Maria was everything we needed!

Maria went out of her way to make sure that everything we needed was obtained exactly how we wanted.

Any problems, questions or odd requests were met with enthusiastic solutions, including dealing with administration from two foreign embassies.

Even though our wedding was very small (only 10 people) she gave her expertise and attention as if it were an extravaganza.

I highly recommend Maria, her determination to ensure the ease of your wedding experience in Puglia is unmatched.

Puglia Ever After 4
    Puglia Ever After 5
    Sent on 06/24/2019

Puglia Ever After's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, theys means a lot to me! Puglia is such an amazing place to celebrate love and you made the right choice.Grazie!

Puglia Ever After FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 30.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount