Woodstock, GA 30189 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

6 Reviews for Publix

Caitie · Married on 03/17/2019

Delicious and beautiful

I knew from a very young age that I wanted to have Publix make my wedding cake and I was not disappointed. We had a three-tiered wedding cake plus a groom's cake made and everyone was raving about the quality of it. I have never been disappointed with Publix cakes and am so happy I went with them for my wedding.

Sent on 04/10/2019

They were great! we used pie for most of our cake and they were able to easily accommodate and event made us a star wars theme cookie cake as our grooms cake. Everything was delicious and they were so easy to work with!

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • F

Fran · Married on 07/10/2015

Imagine how surprised and very happy I was to discover that I did not have to pay a small fortune for beautiful cupcakes for my daughter's wedding at Venue 92.

With the helpful guidance of Craig, my daughter and I ordered regular sized chocolate and vanilla cupcakes and then customized them with different colored frosting to match her wedding colors (we dropped off ribbon the day before the wedding).
    They also put the special filigree wrapper we ordered online which made them even more special and topped these beauties off with a dusting of sparkling eatable clear dusting. We also bought a pretty 6 inch marble cake with plain white frosting for the bride and groom to cut.
    The day before the wedding I also ordered several boxes of their delicious Italian cookies which were also a big hit. They delivered all these scrumptious goodies to the venue and I am glad as we lived over an hour away and the heat that day was horrendous. The small delivery fee was well worth it.

I would recommend Publix Bakery to anyone who wants impressive cupcakes and/ or cakes without the outrageous prices. Thank you Publix!!

Sent on 07/20/2015