PS You're Invited

Woodland Hills, CA View map

I started my business because of my love for beautiful design, gorgeous papers and fabrics and making special occasions come to life. Together with your inspiration I will design, create or customize an invitation that will equal or surpass your vision. My goal is to be sure that your celebration will begin when your guests open their invitation.

I am a full service paper design company and I carry traditional invitations as well as more contemporary and current designs. Depending on your budget, you can choose from my designer albums or I can customize anything or create an original design just for you! We offer all styles of printing including Letterpress. Your choices are endless.

Because I know how busy everyone's schedules are, I am very flexible with my hours. I can see you on a weekend or an evening if the weekdays are difficult. Feel free to bring as many people with you as you would like. I am committed to making the process of selecting or designing your invitation effortless.

It is my pleasure and great privilege to be in the business of announcing your major life's events. I look forward to meeting and working with you.

Patti

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Laser Cut
Letterpress
Thermography

Boby Married on 05/18/2017
    Very good....!!! Keep up the great work!! ;)
    Jessica Married on 12/20/2016
    GREAT!!! Nice work....keep it up!!
    Laurie Event on: 02/27/2016
    Recently we gave a 65th anniversary party for our parents. Patti was wonderful to work with and she made amazing suggestions to make our invitation unique and special. Many of our parents' friends commented on how beautiful our invitations were and that set the tone for our whole event. The invitations arrived on time and were even better than we expected. We highly recommend PS YOU'RE INVITED without reservation !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

22020 Clarendon St, Suite 108 Woodland Hills, CA, 91367
8182031511
Location of (PS You're Invited)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding