4081 Waller Creek Suite 160, Lewisville, TX 75077 Map · Phone number

About Providence Invitations & Gifts

Providence Invitations & Gifts is a full service stationery company specializing in communications uniquely created for you. We offer fabulous wedding paperie in a variety of designs from rustic to traditional to bling. Our brands include: Vera Wang, Modern Posh, Crane & Co. and more. With focus on quality materials and innovative designs, Providence will create unique stationery for your special occasion.

Providence Invitations & Gifts also has gifts for the wedding party including monogrammed and embroidered items. Our customers love our favors and custom jewelry too. We have a passion for innovation and believe in customer excellence. Please stop by our lovely store located in the Shops at Highland Village between Whole Foods & Victoria's Secret or call 972.757.9234 to say "HELLO"!. You are welcome to take a tour of our website www.providenceinvitations.com, to become better acquainted with our products and service offerings.

Follow Providence Invitations & Gifts on

just married outside
robe
just married
Providence Invitations & Gifts
happy stripes by emily ley
LoveFrame
cd4a3a4f35607c48 p23 85 85632 Gold Bordered card and envelope 01
scarf

6 Reviews for Providence Invitations & Gifts

Ariel · Married on 10/28/2017

The associates of Providence Invitations were very professional and more than accomodating! They provided exceptional service and they were even able to offer a few suggestions that took my vision for the invitations to the next level! To top it off, the announcements arrived much sooner than expected and they were PERFECT! I am so glad that I chose Providence Invitations for my big day, and I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Kelsea · Married on 04/09/2016

Wow! Where do I begin?

My mother and I were at our wit's end with stationary vendors. After one poor customer service experience after another, we were starting to think there was no hope for having a pleasant stationary experience.

Finally, my wedding planner recommended Providence Invitations, and then everything turned around for the better.

Deanna opened the store for us on a Sunday and patiently worked with us for 3 hours. We looked through stationary book after stationary book and finally landed on a few favorites. Deanna kept us on track, ensuring my theme (Classic, Glam, Simple) was upheld throughout the process.

After we choose the invitation, we had concerns with its structure so we contacted Deanna. Deanna worked with us again to find a solution that worked perfectly.

As we reviewed the proofs and waited for the invitations to arrive, Deanna was incredibly responsive. Being the stressed-out bride that I am, I'd text and call her all times of day and she'd respond in such a positive and helpful manner. My mother and I developed a wonderful relationship with her...she feels like family :)

Fast forward to when the invitations arrived. Deanna and her team had to partially assemble all 125 invitations, which they did efficiently and perfectly.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the invitations in person. They were absolutely STUNNING! Never had I ever seen a more beautiful wedding invitation.

The invitations were perfectly packaged and organized in a box, with a beautiful ribbon tied around each. Deanna is all about the details, which my mother and I truly appreciate!

I can't recommend this vendor enough. Take it from me, a stressed, overwhelmed TYPE A bride, Providence Invitations is the absolute best stationary vendor in the area. Thank you for everything, Deanna!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Dominique · Married on 07/24/2015

Deanna was awesome to work with. I appreciated her creativity and professionalism. I also bought candles for wedding favors from this store. My official "go to".

Sent on 01/05/2016

Providence Invitations & Gifts FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• Fête & Frivolity Events
    Fête & Frivolity Events Wedding Planners

Deanna (owner) & the Providence team are truly lovely people. They will assist you in finding just the right paper goods from invites to programs & beyond the pull the look for your day together. If you visit the shop in Highland Village & Miss. Bee happens to be working you're in for a real treat! Her knowledge & expertise in invitations & letter press is a goldmine for brides who have no idea where to start. Make sure to check out the weekly Calligraphy classes hosted at their location as well - Emile ( owner of Wildflower Art Studio & instructor) is fantastic at teaching brides on a budget how to get that gorgeous hand lettered look for their invites through DIY.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Providence Invitations to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 4081 Waller Creek, Suite 160 Lewisville, 75077 See on map
    9727579234 (Other Phone Number)
    9727579234 (Fax Number)
    10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday - Saturday We offer appointments for our brides too.