Merritt Island, FL 32953 Map · Phone number

About Proton Paperie & Press

Proton Paperie & Press is a boutique letterpress printmaking and design studio, located in Palm Bay, Florida. I love to create totally custom invitation suites, unlike anything you find anywhere else. I combine different elements like rhinestones, fine papers, and deep impression letterpress printed designs to create beautiful and memorable pieces.

My name is Erin Hayward, and I will be personally handling every aspect of your order, from design to printing. I would love to work with you to create the design of your dreams!

Follow Proton Paperie & Press on

img5107crop
img5108

6 Reviews for Proton Paperie & Press

Maria · Married on 10/29/2016

I met Erin at a wedding expo in Orlando, FL and I fell in love with her work. She worked with our tight timeline and also our budget. But the most important thing is that, at the consultation, she captured our personalities and showed them in our invitations. They were unique and 100% custom made. We absolutely LOVED them... I am still obsessed with them. Everybody said that they were one of the most unique, beautiful and original invitations that they have ever seen. Definitely Proton Paperie is the perfect option for your wedding invitations. 100% recommended.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

The owner and designer is extremely creative and listens to your likes and dislikes and generates perfectly to your requests. When we met, I had wedding colors, a wedding location and elegant theme in mind, and looked at examples she had and told her what I liked and disliked about them. She, then, created our perfect Wedding invitations including RSVPs, Info cards and directions cards and our Wedding programs and place cards all to match.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Cat · Married on 06/12/2016

I fell in love with Erin's work at the bridal showcase in Melbourne. I cannot even count how many compliments I got on the invitations she created for my wedding. They truly were the prettiest wedding invites I'd ever seen! She works with you to cater her design to your personality and vision and works with you on budget. I also had programs made for my wedding and had countless compliments on them as well. I can't thank her enough for her work and making my dream wedding a reality!!! She is creative, talented, detail oriented and Her products are high quality. A++++

Sent on 06/16/2016

Proton Paperie & Press FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

• Merritt Island, 32953 See on map