Little Elm, TX 75068 Map · Phone number

About Proof Photography

Proof Photography is an onsite photography team that works all over the Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas metroplex. We focus on authentic moments and creating images with an artistic flare. Proof Photography's goal is to meet our customers' expectations and deliver beautiful photography to capture life's big moment. We specialize primarily in weddings, engagements, and bridal photography. Our photography packages offer a wide range of services, including on-location photographer(s), hours of photo edits, and high resolution images on a DVD or flash drive with full print rights. Contract us to learn more about or packages. We have wonderful referral specials so that you feel confident when calling or referring us for your next wedding, engagement, family, business or even a "just for fun" photo shoot.

Follow Proof Photography on

a dxfmllltdyqhqwmhsar7flvo jidcgg63oeiiwpqy
ezzpvlgejxxcklgou1t86a mzux4dvec2jijryxflnc

3 Reviews for Proof Photography

Daisy · Married on 07/23/2017

I don't know where to start with how amazing Amanda and Travis are. They took my bridal pictures and did my wedding, and they are awesome. Through the whole process they were responsive, open to ideas and professional. During the wedding they coordinated closely with the DJ, helped coordinate my husband and I as we tried to talk to all the guests but stick to our timeline, and checked on me several times to make sure I had eaten/was doing good.

Through getting the digital copies, they sent me several proofs of the bridals for me to comment on edits, and are doing it again for the wedding pictures. They are awesome, and would suggest their services to anyone.

Kassandra · Married on 05/10/2015

Proof Photography gave us a reasonable price, worked with any special requests we made, and even reviewed my pinterest boards to make sure my husband and I were content with our photos. We dabble in photography, so we can be particular with photos, poses, and effects, but that didn't even phase Travis and his wife. They also worked around crazy East Texas weather, taking spontaneous photographs, as per request. If we did it again, I would choose them again, hands down. Great choice. :)

The married team of Travis and Amanda Wilson is easy to work with and ensures a big bang for your buck!

Proof Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,425.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Little Elm, 75068 See on map